- RED SONJA 1 PHANTOM VARIANT CHU Black Friday$7.99End Date: Friday Oct-24-2014 19:54:07 PDTBuy It Now for only: $7.99Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- JUSTICE LEAGUE # 0 1ST PRINT VERY NICE!! DC NEW 52 SHAZAM CHU Black Friday$1.25 (1 Bid)End Date: Sunday Oct-26-2014 19:46:21 PDTBid now | Add to watch list
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (V2) #29 HIGH GRADE LOW PRINT RUN CHU Black Friday$13.99 (0 Bids)End Date: Sunday Oct-26-2014 21:30:25 PDTBuy It Now for only: $20.99Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
- PRETTY DEADLY 1 THIRD EYE COMICS VARIANT CHU Black Friday$11.99End Date: Friday Oct-31-2014 16:51:39 PDTBuy It Now for only: $11.99Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- THE WALKING DEAD #75 signed Robert KIRKMAN Charles ADLARD CHU Black Friday$14.99 (0 Bids)End Date: Tuesday Oct-21-2014 18:48:12 PDTBid now | Add to watch list
- RED SONJA 1 PHANTOM VARIANT CHU Black Friday
Tag Archives: hot modern comics
Market report by comics historian Terry Hoknes – firstname.lastname@example.org of http://www.HoknesComics.com Every month Diamond Distributors reports the top 300 best selling highest ordered new comic books of the month Retailers order new products 2 months in advance and must predict … Continue reading
Our pick of the week blew up big this week. It is currently selling for $24-$49 on ebay. You can order it directly from the artist for $20 signed and with a sketch. With shipping it is $25.
A review of this weeks new books. Books shown include Batman 66, Kiss Kids, Numbercruncher, Zenescope Oz.
Grimm Fairy Tales is one of the best selling independent series ever. They have launched a ton of spin offs, some did well, some not so much. Their most recent release, GFT Presents Oz has sold out at the distributor … Continue reading
With the second issue of the ongoing series Ghosted out today, and the second printing of number one, I figured it might be nice to know the print run. For a Skybound book it was less than I imagined especially … Continue reading
Each week we go over what is being released on Wednesday and give our how’s and why’s on what we think will heat up. This week is not a huge week for new series, but we do have the return … Continue reading