Follow Us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- SUPERMAN # 9 THE NEW 52 NICE COPY! CHU Black Friday$1.99End Date: Friday Apr-24-2015 5:41:10 PDTBuy It Now for only: $1.99Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- ALIAS #1 2 3 4 5 6 HIGH GRADE 1ST JESSICA JONES NETFLIX TV SHOW CHU Black Friday$31.99 (0 Bids)End Date: Sunday Mar-29-2015 20:48:44 PDTBuy It Now for only: $42.99Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
- Superman #8 DC New 52 Nice Copy CHU Black Friday$1.99End Date: Friday Apr-24-2015 5:40:09 PDTBuy It Now for only: $1.99Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- UNCANNY X-MEN (1963) # 394 HIGH GRADE CHU Black Friday$0.99 (1 Bid)End Date: Sunday Mar-29-2015 20:49:13 PDTBid now | Add to watch list
- STORMWATCH #12 (2012) NEW 52 CHU Black Friday$1.99End Date: Sunday Apr-26-2015 14:05:02 PDTBuy It Now for only: $1.99Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- SUPERMAN # 9 THE NEW 52 NICE COPY! CHU Black Friday
Tag Archives: hot modern comics
Market report by comics historian Terry Hoknes – email@example.com of http://www.HoknesComics.com Every month Diamond Distributors reports the top 300 best selling highest ordered new comic books of the month Retailers order new products 2 months in advance and must predict … Continue reading
Our pick of the week blew up big this week. It is currently selling for $24-$49 on ebay. You can order it directly from the artist for $20 signed and with a sketch. With shipping it is $25.
A review of this weeks new books. Books shown include Batman 66, Kiss Kids, Numbercruncher, Zenescope Oz.
Grimm Fairy Tales is one of the best selling independent series ever. They have launched a ton of spin offs, some did well, some not so much. Their most recent release, GFT Presents Oz has sold out at the distributor … Continue reading
With the second issue of the ongoing series Ghosted out today, and the second printing of number one, I figured it might be nice to know the print run. For a Skybound book it was less than I imagined especially … Continue reading
Each week we go over what is being released on Wednesday and give our how’s and why’s on what we think will heat up. This week is not a huge week for new series, but we do have the return … Continue reading