Spoilers: Amazing Spiderman 15

I haven’t read Spiderman since after the last issue of the first series, well after the renumbered second series went back to legacy numbered and became the first series again. I have mostly skipped over Slot’s run and have been content to put together a run of just the first series. I will be picking up tomorrow’s Amazing Spiderman 15 though.

The cover kind of gives it away but yes, we see Mary Jane as Iron Spider.

And the issues final scene….
spoiler_alert_tile_coaster
Now, can a current Spiderman reader explain to me who the Badguy (a cross between the new Lobo and Darkseid is?

36 Responses to Spoilers: Amazing Spiderman 15

1. jl says:

so much for all the spec regarding who was going to die.

2. Jesus says:

Is this consider her first appearance in the Iron suit?

3. Elvi says:

That would be Regent who first appeared in Renew Your Vows but then made the crossover after Secret Wars.

• Alana says:

Isnt his first appearance AmazingSpider-Man vol4 #1?

• Elvi says:

That’s where it gets tricky. Technically speaking, his true first appearance was in Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows Vol 1 #1. His first appearance on Earth-616 was ASM v4 #1. If I recall that story correctly, in the final issue, MJ dons Regents armor, the Parker family defeats him, and he’s hauled off to jail. Then when the world was set right after Secret Wars, Augustus Roman (Regent) made the jump to 616.

Thank you Elvi for that. I do remember Mary Jane donning the armor of his.

4. James says:

That would be Loboseid. LOL

I think I’ll pass on this, the only Marvel titles I’m getting regularly are Moon Knight and OML.

6. MICHAEL C says:

OML OH MY LORD

7. Who keeps up with reading man with all the spec market info reading, posting books on ebay, shipping books on ebay to maintain top rated status, new media deals, hair dye mini comics, Pop shizzle , flee market diggin, then family and 40 hour work week shesh. you guys and dropping books 🙂

I try to keep up on reading but it is hard. I am dropping books left and right just to get caught up. I often consider not purchasing readers but once a month.

• Elvi says:

Or you could just be like me and hoard longbox after longbox of unread books, telling yourself you’ll have plenty of time to catch-up after you retire. It sure does pay off when books you bought 10-15 years ago are suddenly becoming “hot” and you just happen to have them in one of your 30 “unread” boxes.

Lol. That happens to me more times then you would think. I have so many comics I get lucky a lot when books heat up that I already have them.

But yes. I currently have a short box of books I am trying to catch up on. I grab them in chunks and will catch up on certain books when I have time. Similar to reading the trade.

I should get you all this t-shirt:

Well played sir

• Elvi says:

Nope. I’m a hoarder. After all my buys while I was on vacation this past week, plus today’s (and last week’s) pulls, AND the Harley/Aspen/Campbells/(insert variant here) I’ve bought over the past 4 weeks, I’m definitely a hoarder, bordering on an addict.

• Taylor says:

I’m happy I’m not the only one. I have a long box full of books I need to read. But I get really excited when one of them (like the regular and women of power variant of iron man 7) blows up and I have it on hand.

8. LORD I LOVE IT THO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like regular cover starting to heat up on the bay. JSC variants going crazy high last recorded sale $200 for the pair.

This could become just as big as Edge of Spider-Verse #2 if Mary continues to use the suit.

11. Nice dropping the science!

12. Admiral Snackbar says:

anyone think there could be some movement on asm annual # 19? i’m pretty sure this issue (the cover, at least) is the first iteration of “Spider-Jane”.