August 2016 Comic Con Box Unboxing

Joe is still on vacation, lucky guy, before school starts in a few weeks, so I am doing solo duty on my last Comic Con Box. Up for unboxing tonight is the August 2016 Conflict themed box. The comic is good on this one and if you watch closely there is a code on there to save money at a certain comic shop in the middle of New York.

15 Responses to August 2016 Comic Con Box Unboxing

1. deez says:

WOW WHAT A BOX OF CRAP

2. brennan says:

New background!

3. David Bitterbaum says:

Some thoughts:

That cube is more scary than cute.

25% isn’t bad, but meh.

That is a sweet comic.

Nothing else much worth noting, which says a lot and explains how I understand your plans drop the box.

I ought to do an, “Unboxing video,” of Marvel Collector Corps when I get the next box, as these are fun to watch!

• David Bitterbaum says:

I shall! I’ll give a shout-out to my peeps at, “Comics Heating Up,” for supporting me in the idea! I’m excited for the box to come a bit later this month!

• Howie says:

Collector Corps has been one of my worst as of late. Don’t set the bar too high. The Year One box was absolutely horrid.

• David Bitterbaum says:

I’ve generally enjoyed the regular boxes, but skipped the, “Year One,” box thinking it was too costly. When I saw what it contained I was happy to have skipped it.

4. Jesus says:

Wow. They sure did put a lot of crap in there. I am glad I stopped back when they did the theme for deadpool and got suspenders lol. But I am glad you are not wasting your money one crappie boxes.

5. J. Coleman says:

Hey the shirt’s OK too! Much appreciated vid thanks!

6. Howie says:

Next month is my end of Comic Con Box. WWE cards? Really? The art prints are kind of cool, but worth nothing in the open market. I’m getting sour on most all subscription boxes not though. They really don’t seem to have the value they advertise. DC Legion of Collectors has been my most profitable so far.