Ashley Witter Dr. Aphra #1 for a good cause

Our friends over at The Comic Mint are doing something a little different. They picked up 50 sets of the Ashley Witter (Squarriors) Dr Aphra sets and are selling them for charity.

100% OF PROFITS FROM THIS ITEM WILL BE DONATED TO THE HERO INITIATIVE! I think that is pretty awesome.

Each set contains the following:

COLOR VARIANT (PRINT RUN 3,000)

BLACK AND WHITE VARIANT (PRINT RUN 1,500)

PINK VARIANT (PRINT RUN 1,500)

16 Responses to Ashley Witter Dr. Aphra #1 for a good cause

1. Ty Loomis says:

very cool, great price. I’m in is there a limit on how many we can buy?

That’s when I can stand behind these 3 set packs.. 🙂

3. Jim says:

Charity??? Yeah right, nobody does anything for nothing BS!!

The profit does go to charity. The Comic Mint has done this before.

Way to be a Negative Nancy!

I can only attest that yes, people do charity for nothing. CHU did charity for Larime Taylor. I even ate all the eBay fees so it maximized the amount he got in our fundraiser which was well over $1000, so yeah, I paid over $100 out of pocket of my own money of eBay fees. I spent probably more than my fair share of hours listing the auctions, taking pictures, organizing shipping of items from artists who were donating their art. Shipped my own blank variants (from my own collection that I paid for retail price for the blanks) for artwork sketches, paid for shipping to the artist(s) and paid return shipping back to me to ship out to the winning bidder..

So I hope your being sarcastic with such craptastic comments and assumptions.

Anthony, myself and all the artists that all donated time, money, comics and art to raise money for Larime Taylor did it all for nothing in return, except for the fact we did it to help someone in need. That’s what we got out of it. So not completely BS per se but yeah, we didn’t do it for financial gain if that’s what your implying, which is a completely false statement.

4. Chris says:

Use code TCMDISCOUNT to get 15% off

5. Ray Newlin says:

Are single covers available or only the 3 cover bundle?n

6. degreesofseparation1968 says:

Good stuff from Comic Mint and yah boo sucks to the cynic that says nobody does things for nothing!! If it weren’t for the charity sector, this world would be more f….d up than it already is, so well done o them and you guys when doing this sort of thing.

MUCH better cover than the Pichelli one, but the postage to UK far too high, so a no go for me. 7 left when I looked just now…

7. Ty Loomis says:

sold out got 2 sets

8. A. Chua says:

Best Aphra cover out there by a long shot. This is investable imho and the pink one could be a $100-150 book in a year