The Belfry New Horror One Shot From Image

All-new horror one-shot from Gabriel Hardman coming this February

From Logan storyboard artist and Hugo Award-nominated writer/artist Gabriel Hardman (INVISIBLE REPUBLIC, KINSKI, Star Wars Legacy) comes THE BELFRY, a self-contained one-shot that may just strip you of your humanity.

When an airliner crashes in a remote jungle, everyone walks away unscathed—only to find they can’t escape the lush, brutal world of THE BELFRY.

“This is my dark trip into a world that’s a little surreal, a little nihilistic, and all terrifying,” said Hardman. “I wanted to flex some different storytelling muscles, and that led me down the road to eye-gouging violence and naked bat people. But there’s beauty as well in the lush art style I’ve adopted for this story. And naked bat people.”
THE BELFRY (ONE-SHOT) (Diamond code: DEC160668) hits comic book stores Wednesday, February 22nd. The final order cutoff deadline for retailers is Monday, January 30th.

10 Responses to The Belfry New Horror One Shot From Image

I’m totally looking forward to this as I love Invisible Republic…

2. Mike says:

Sounds like the tv show Lost, minus the naked bat people.

3. Jesus says:

That’s cover looks sick. I am in. I just hope that image stays true to there word and doesn’t do all of thsee crazy variants.

I’m betting it has one cover, since it’s a one shot and Hardman’s Invisible Republic is an ongoing and it only had one cover for #1 as well.

4. Jesus says:

I hope your right Poyo.

Plus, Millar loves variants… It boosts his publishing and print run numbers up. Makes his books seem more popular than they really are. Those cover art completists who pick up all covers but only need to read one copy means they’re essentially paying two or more times cover price depending on number of variants… 😉

Seems interesting, I’ll check it out.