Spiderman Homecoming Trailer

Check it out:

This entry was posted in Comic books and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Spiderman Homecoming Trailer

1. degreesofseparation1968 says:

Oh slam dunk!!

2. Jesus says:

WOW! Cant wait. Just don’t like the whole iron man thing. But over all looks good.

3. Eric says:

Haha awesome, It’s Michael Keaton!

4. blind adam the comicpimp says:

loved it. finally a great live action peter parker. the iron man thing is a cameo I belive. I will be doing a spiderman themed top twenty hidden gems on this. as I started diging through my asms and marvel tales . blind adam out and is liz allen int his movie?/

• degreesofseparation1968 says:

Liz Allen is listed on the cast list on IMDB, played by Laura Harrier. Also, Tiffany Espensen as Cindy, no surname given. I assume IMDB is accurate in these things?

As someone who has an IMDB page myself, I can say that the characters assigned to an actor in a movie on IMDB can be submitted by anyone but has to be verified before it makes it to the page. So for example I could submit myself as playing Mysterio for Homecoming but the part has to be verified before it is listed on the page or on my page.

Idk. Iron Man apparently did upgrades on the suit. Wonder if we get Iron Spider. Seems like. Vulture is a “tech villain” so maybe Spidey goes tech too.

5. David Bitterbaum says:

I like it. Plus, I’ve always thought the Vulture could work well on the big screen and am happy to finally see it happen after past rumors never occurred (remember when the original trilogy was gonna have a 4th film with a John Malkovich Vulture? Would have been neat).

Gwen Is in the trailer some think, I think it’s her from the outfit could be looking at the future star of a Spidergwen movie.

Marisa Tomei.. finally, an Aunt May I can get into… and not some Great Great Aunt May.. ­čśŤ

8. degreesofseparation1968 says:

All I pray is that it’s not as bad as Suicide Squad. Just watched it for the first time, it was just so BORING!

That’s one thing I don’t worry about with Marvel, they (Marvel Studios) seems to pull in great writers and directors with their movies.