Your Gift From Funko Is On Its Way!!

Tyson B. from http://www.toyboxone.com with news on a mystery gift box being sent out to Funko subscription box (Smugglers Bounty, Collectors Corp, and that DC one) subscribers, but apparently not to me.

toyboxone

If you are a loyal subscriber to any of Funko’s three subscription boxes you probably got an email that reads something like this:

During the holiday season, we’re taking time to be thankfulfor our amazing fans and Funko family, and that includes you! To thank you, we’re going to be sending a gift your way.

View original post 119 more words

19 Responses to Your Gift From Funko Is On Its Way!!

Poor Anthony, Funko doesn’t think you’re special like some of us.. 😦

Yes. I am a little off put by it because I never get free stuff. Wait a minute. I get tons of free stuff ahahahahaha. (Rolling around in all the free stuff I get)

Yup…. You hear that? Wait you don’t hear that? It’s the sad fiddle playing….. 😉

Seriously all Scrooge McDuck in my pile of freebies right now. Can’t hear your fiddle.

Sent from my iPhone

Oh yeah, I think Funko’s last survey actually asked me directly, “Do you feel it would be fair to send Anthony from CHU free gifts since he swims in other free gifts from other vendors and publishers?”

I checked off the option of… “Heck no!”

2. Louie says:

Sorry Anthony! I got the Jabba Smuggler’s Bounty. Nice pop and coffee mug. Dont care for the hat but cant complain about free!

3. Jesus says:

Does that mean I get 2 since I am a subscriber to 2 of them?

4. I guess because I’m new I didn’t get anything. I’ve only officially got one Smugger’s bounty box. Kind of a cool gesture though. Not too many companies would do something like that these days.

5. Eric Miller says:

i got the jabba box also… this kinda thing is a win-win for them. they get rid of excess stock and they have a slight chance at wooing you into a new subscription.