Star Wars Smugglers Bounty January 2017 Unboxing video

Joe, Sam, and I got the New Smugglers Bounty Box in. While Funko does a great job spoiling the boxes by doing videos BEFORE the boxes ship, the kids and I still like doing the unboxing. This one was pretty sweet!

18 Responses to Star Wars Smugglers Bounty January 2017 Unboxing video

1. That Tauntaun POP! is EPIC!!!!

I remember the first time I heard “tauntaun” in ESB. Trying to find out how to spell that before the internet was one hell of a sleuth session.

I like the Joy Division shirt..

Love Joy Division. I got a bunch of new. And shirts for Christmas and afterwards. The young girls at hot topic call them the “retro band” shirts. I say it’s called the “good music” shirts.

3. Jesus says:

Love the outtakes dude lol.

4. Louie says:

Great vid! This box delivers!

5. Those socks…They were cool but the socks are small. I always give the mystery box sox to my wife or daughter. My wife claimed these and she said they were almost too small for her. I had no hopes of getting into them.

My 7 year old claimed the plush which was pretty cool. But the main event this month was amazing. Such a great pop. It looks huge next to my other Star Wars pops. This box was definitely worth the money based off of the Tauntaun alone.

6. Jesus says:

Definitely worth it. I keep the POP!, my oldest kept the socks, my little one kept the wampa plush. It was funny when I gave it to him cuz I was all like ” here’s your wampa” and he said ” that’s not my grandpa” lol. Had me laughing lol.

7. stephieann8 says:

I received this yesterday and I absolutely LOVE the pop it is the best thing in the box. My pop box though is a little damaged.

8. Jesus says: