God Country #1 3rd Printing Was Allocated.

Did you see the new blue cover for God Country #1 3rd Print in your local comic shop last Wednesday? If not, or they were sold out quickly, here is why. Diamond sent out a message to retailers today stating God Country #1 3rd Print was allocated. Kind of odd since the book actually dropped and had a street date of 3/15/17. So many retailers didn’t get their full orders and didn’t know why. This begs the question, could God Country #1 3rd Print be the hardest cover to come by?

So clearly from the screen shot above you can see the allocation notice that retailers got about 10-15 minutes ago. Like I had mentioned, God Country #1 3rd print came out last Wednesday. From recently completed sales, you can see that it is selling for $6-7 currently. Not only did the book hit stores last week, it is sold out at Diamond.

Again, not sure why Diamond sent out the notice to retailers their shipment of God Country #1 3rd Print would be allocated a week after they got their shipments to see that the book had been shorted. But it does make me wonder how hard the book was to find in the wild. I am glad I snagged a few copies when I saw them.

26 Responses to God Country #1 3rd Printing Was Allocated.

That’s why my shop got none..

Oh wait.. that was #2 2nd print they didn’t get. I think I nabbed the only copies they got of the 3rd printing.. 🙂

2. Shines says:

Mine had none

3. Vann says:

Well, this just goes to show you how unpredictable the comic market is. Glad I grabbed a good handful and pre-screened them…..now wish I would have grabbed a couple more….

4. David Bitterbaum says:

It’s a great comic, but I wonder if it is going to suddenly fizzle-out or just get hotter and hotter. Time will tell!

5. Kristian Tzokanow says:

My LCS only got one and it was for my pull.

6. Smitty9729 says:

I accidentally ordered 10… and got them all!

7. Jonathan hoffman says:

This is interesting stuff. Just noticed the #1 2nd print is starting to see a little spike at the moment with a recent sale over $20 (including shipping). However; cover A 1st print seems to have stalled for the time being. Is the news of this being a mini series going to hurt the long term spec?

8. Elvi says:

I hit three shops last week and only one of them had any copies, and they only had two at that. I scooped them both up! Glad I did.

9. Jay Nelson says:

It may have always been a mini, but that was not made clear at first. No 1 of 6 on the cover or in the previews.

I pre-ordered one or two of these, and I just picked up one. The shop I got it from had about 3 more on the shelf.

11. Richard Sean says:

My LCS still has a bunch of these third prints. Maybe I should pick a few up. I have bunch of the 2nd prints.

12. emiobeg says:

I found a few at my LCS and I scooped them up. Not sure of they’ll be the hardest to find.

13. Shines says:

Found it today at one of my out of town shops. They had a few, but I only took one. Now Action #976, that was sold out everywhere I went. On Wednesday I got the regular cover, but the variant by Gary Frank was gone.

14. Vann says:

Ah….thank you for clearing that up—perhaps I should grab a copy….