All Four Versions of the Mattina Venom #6

X-23 is supposed to play heavily in the upcoming. Venomverse book so it makes more sense That she is Venomized on the cover. Here are all four of the covers. We previously released the first two (first at that as well as the first image of it.) So enjoy all four, the two variants plus their virgin counterparts.

34 Responses to All Four Versions of the Mattina Venom #6

1. Steve Laprade says:

Where do I purchase these from

Presale is tomorrow at noon. We had posted one the other day that had all the ordering information, this was just a”continuing saga” post with the additional art

2. Elvi says:

Did they post prices?

3. Butch S. says:

Exclusive to comicxposure and no prices released yet. Not until tomorrow at noon.

4. JayClue says:

I was chatting with a LCS owner and we were discussing this cover and the Venomized All New Wolvie cover. He pointed out to me that there is a cover or image of a Venomized X23 from the Venomverse upcoming series. The image he showed me was VeX23 lunging across the page, I believe it was also a Mattina image. He is specing that VeX23 might actual become a real character in the universe and the All New Wolvie Venomized will be her ‘1st’, a la Gwenpool Secret Wars Cover.

5. Donato Congialdi says:

Great covers …a shame it’s going to be expensive…depending on print runs these may not sell out as fast as we all think. I have to see the prices tomorrow…I’ll stay tuned at 12 noon…tick…tock..

• Donato Congialdi says:

Wow… 130.00 for the 4 cover set… Highway robbery..lol… No way!

• Richard Sean says:

Seriously that’s a lot. Especially since two of them have a what a slightly different colored background? Maybe if they did it in black and white or something else. I love the covers but for that much Imma pass. You’d figure there’d be some kind of discount when ordering Cover A+B together as well but nope.

• Donato Congialdi says:

Lol…right? Cover A & B together are actually .01 more when bought together….Strictly for pc here..not much flip potential IMO…

Hopefully it won’t be too much.

7. Ben says:

I was think about creating an account for ComicXposure as they have been getting such glowing reviews from everyone!! LOL. This has got so much buzz that this may be their one shot at redemption.

8. Scott B. says:

Oh, that hurt! A big chunk of change for four comics…..but I still jumped at ’em! Easily on top of my all-time favorites list.

9. Paul Pickard says:

Is there some indication of the print runs for each version? Is one of them a 500 print run?

10. Ben says:

Went to purchase and no print run info?? Are you kidding me? I’d be an irresponsible buyer purchasing without that info. If I miss out, I miss out.

11. OC_Guy says:

$130 for four of pretty much the same cover…how….typical. Nice art work but I’ll pass.

12. Louie says:

Way high! Ppl are really squeezing this website exclusive pack craze.

13. Brandon Sitzler says:

2 virgin covers? Then you should have two separate packs for them. Ridiculous…