Spider-Man Homecoming Trailer

The second trailer for Spider-man Homecoming hit today. Pretty good too. Check it out below:

So we know Tony Stark gives Spider-Man the costume he is seen wearing. We know Tony Stark takes it back and Peter Parker makes his own. There will be some inpressive fights on planes and ships (no trains but I am sure there are automobiles involved). We get a better look at Vulture and some of Shocker. But still not sure who Zendaya is playing.

11 Responses to Spider-Man Homecoming Trailer

1. OC_Guy says:

Very early but looking like a solid, fun, action packed flick!

2. xman_2 says:

Looks good to me.

3. Chris Meade says:

The costume at 1:52 reminds me of Ben Reilly’s version of the Spider-Man costume.

Umm.. I’m calling dibs on Aunt May.. so.. like Daryl would say.. “Claimed!”

Looks pretty good.

6. Jason says:

This is to Spidey films as iron man 2 was to iron man films. Rinse and repeat guardians only franchise worth a second look. Everyone needs to get off marvels dick how did this not receive 1 negative review and the JL trailer (besides cyborgs cgi ) looks comparable if not better and you all tore it up. Guess your just a bunch of marvel fan boys. I mean Michael keton is what comes to mind when I think bad ass villain let me tell you lmao.

I’m not sure if I tore up the Justice League one I enjoyed it. But as for trailers there was a running joke about the justice league smiling that doesn’t take away from the fact that the movie looks good it was just a joke on speculation in general how everybody would be looking for the first appearance of the justice league smiling

7. That was the opposite of the Justice League trailer (Read: Good).

8. Jason says:

Its a teeny vibe iron man just insert Spidey and iron man is even in it. I’m not hating I just wish the would break their mold abit