Rick Remender Signed Comics

Hey Guys, I know a few people have asked about the Rick Remender books. I am going to do it slightly different for these. Read on below if you are interested in the signed books

First off, the signing was cool. The shop, Third Eye Comics in Annapolis Maryland, signed items to 3 per person. I had to call in help as I had 20 books on my own and took submissions for other people to get signed and submit for grading. So, I called on a couple of people I know who are willing to wait in one and then hand books off gently for signing. All in all, four hours in line to get everything signed. In order to get the Third Eye Variants on Deadly Class, I had to purchase them, at less than secondary market prices thankfully, but still for way more than cover price, the TV deal has caused the prices to go up.

Rick Remender, himself, was awesome to talk to. He is into the game old punk music I am and we briefly talked during the signing but more so after the signing. We are from the same generation, and while being from two completely different area, have an affinity for the old DC music scene and bands out of my area (Fugazi, Minor Threat, Bad Brains).

Anyway, I had a total of 2 First Print Seven to Eternity #1’s (2 of which are mine and going off to CBCS, 3 submitted for grading for someone else, none of these are for sale at this time but will be when they come back from grading.) I had a Venom #1 (which has already sold), a Venom #2 (the ASM 300 homage that started them all), 5 copies of Seven to Eternity #1 3rd Prints, and 10 copies of Deadly Class #1 Third Eye Variant.

I have listed them all on eBay so the transactions are easier to do (I am not opposed to direct PayPal payments though.) The prices are based off cost, time, and having to enlist help, but I did try to be fair, but I understand this signing may not be for every one.

All the books are eligible for CBCS Yellow Label Grading. The cost of Grading is $35, fast passed, plus return shipping from CBCS. The turn around time on fast pass grading is 30 business days. Non-fast passed grading is $25 plus return shipping. Shipping from CBCS is $20 Fedex for one book, $24 for 2-3. and goes up from there.

Here are the books (all prices include shipping):
Venom #2 Signed by Rick Remender

Black Science #7 SDCC Signed by Rick Remender

Seven to Eternity #1 Third Print

Deadly Class #1 Third Eye Variant signed by Rick Remender

24 Responses to Rick Remender Signed Comics

1. exclusive variant fatigue says:

separated at birth ?

2. Ray Newlin says:

Looks like a great time!

FUGAZI!!!!

Fugazi is from the area. Back in the day (15 years ago at least maybe closer to 20 now) they did a show in DC. Before they did the show that night they did a random Knights of Columbus random warm up show in the middle of the day. It was a great opportunity for fans to get up close with them. Really a cool thing to do and a great band.

• Ray Newlin says:

Yessir, I’m very familiar. I had the opportunity to see them a few times as I live in south central Pa. Incredible live band.

The nineties…..Good times….

Yeah it was. If I could go back in time I would stay as myself in the 90’s

• schweizerdavid says:

I saw Fugazi a few times at UConn. The first show I saw was 3/7/91 in the Student Union Ballroom. Attendence records show 700 people there, but it seemed like there were no more than 100. Opening were Beat Happening, Nation of Ulysses, & Autoclave.

Nice. The last time I saw them, I want to say it was like 1995 or so, but it could be later. There were about 100 people there. No mercy table. They just set up in the smokey hall, played, signed some autographs, and took off for their show that night. It was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone

• Fugazi was a band I don’t think I ever had a chance to see. Misfits also. I never got to see the misfits. Worst of all, my favorite old band…The Ramones. I really wish I could have seen the Ramones.

I saw Joey Ramona at NYCC a few years back. It that is the closest I will get to seeing the Ramones. Misfits I never had a chance to see but have seen Danzig in concert.

• They played a radio festival here in 1995 and I didn’t see them. I think I was actually at the stupid festival also (I didn’t know what I was missing or all of these years later how pissed I would be at myself for not seeing them). The last club show they played was in 1990 and I would have been to young to go.

Third Eye is a great shop. I don’t get there very often only if I’m working in the area, because it is so far from where I live and that’s a good thing because they have a ton of comics and I always spend way too much in there. Last time I was there I did pick up a Third Eye variant for Deadly Class #1 and Nailbiter #1.

I have the third eye variants for both as well. I usually pick up their variants plus the regular covers. And yes. It is an awesome store. They bring in some great people for signings and have an amazing selection.

4. Louie says:

Both of u are wearing great shirts!! Why the tape around the signature?

The tape is simple. Put the comic in the bag, figure out where you want the signature and tape it off. Remove the comic, cut a window for signature. Remender has an interesting signature that is (as he describes it) two R’s together (a symbol essentially).

Yeah we complemented each other on the shirts. I am a huge horror fan as most people know and Creepshow is a great movie (and there is a psycho-billy band with the same name that I love)

Sent from my iPhone

5. Luq says:

I just bought one of the deadly class books. What do I need to do to get it graded as well? Thanks.

6. Stefan Blomberg says:

I also thinking of buy one Deadly Class and get it graded and then shipped to Sweden if that’s ok Anthony:-)?