Death in Secret Empire #0: A Quick Spoiler

Secret Empire #0 is out tomorrow.
What is a Marvel event without a death? Secret Empire has at least one death in the midst of all the chaos going on in the issue.  This one seems fitting since it is a character that Nick Spencer created, and since he is writing the event series. (Please not that while images are obscured, the accompanying text isn’t. Only proceed if you don’t mind spoilers.)

Spoilers ahead….

Spoilers ahead….

Well Secret Empire starts with the death (or potential death, as there is no death without a body) of Quasar aka Avril Kincaid who first appeared in Nick Spenser’s Captain America: Sam Wilson #7

9 Responses to Death in Secret Empire #0: A Quick Spoiler

1. I guess I can thank Secret Empire 0 for reminding me that Quasar exists (existed).

2. Tyson says:

It is also in the Collector Corps box that just shipped so there will be plenty of those copies around.

3. rm says:

oh man, not again.

4. NotJon says:

I forgot Quasar wasn’t Wendell Vaughn anymore. I guess he died? Wasn’t he pure energy from the bands now though? Guess it’s a moot point because his replacement looks hella dead. I know nothing stays dead in comics, but that’s a female D-Lister. If it took The Wasp a hot minute to come back the career of the new Quasar is done like dinner.

5. Brennan says:

Well, that was fast. What’s this, her third appearance as quasar?

I’m going to pass on this big event.

7. Shines says:

A “YUGE” death to be undone when they use the cosmic cube or whatever to reverse all this nonsense to the original status quo. Quasar hasn’t been a relative character in any way since 1999.

didn’t say it was huge, just that there was a death. Hoping they bring back the original Quasar. also, I am sure we will learn the past 10 years have all been a dream.