Second Babyteeth Store Variant Surfaces

A second store variant for Babyteeth has surfaced. Check it out below.

The artist is Elias Chatzoudis. I will have more information up shortly but the print runs on the book are reportedly 300 regular and 100 virgin. More to follow.

19 Responses to Second Babyteeth Store Variant Surfaces

Meh…. Doesn’t do it for me.

2. Richard Seani says:

^ unknowncomics is gonna have a variant as well.

Do these store variants actually do well on the secondary market?

Sometimes…. But ultimately I see the regular covers do the best long term value if the comic heats up, has or gets media deal, ends up on our screens.

• Richard Seani says:

That’s what I was thinking. been looking at previous sells of store variants on eBay, and they all seem to be less than they were originally bought for/a little more.

That’s how it usually goes. I’ll get store variants for the PC if I like the cover…. I rarely ever buy them to flip.

• Nate A. says:

The Good/Evil and lenticular covers at Frankie’s comics that were up earlier today…

Are those considered store exclusives or just regular variants? It didn’t really say anywhere that they were exclusive to Frsnkie’s…

It’s several stores doing that variant I believe.

Store exclusives.

Sent from my iPhone

I have got #1a and b pre-ordered.

4. emiobeg says:

I’m sticking to regular cover and the Elizabeth Torque Variant. No exclusive for me on this one. I have too many store variants from other titles. I’ve learned my lesson.

5. JC Harris says:

… and the variants begin to appear on eBay already. The normal cover is already showing up as well and the price is already heating up. Will be really interesting to get a gauge on overall print run for this comic when everything is said and done.

• JC Harris says:

… can you tell it’s late? How many times can I say “already”, already? … time for bed.

6. Richard Sean says:

Looks like there will be a variant cover of Babyteeth for midtown comics as well. Thinking the ship has sailed on speculating on Babyteeth. Shops are overly prepared for this title, especially with all the store exclusives.

I know a five or six now. I am thinking the ship has sailed as well. Sadly, because this really is a great read. I’ve read both the first and second issues but I think this is going to have a higher print run then God country

• Richard Sean says:

I’m okay with the ship sailing on this one. At the very least it looks to be a great read based off what you’ve shared and just Donny Cates past few books being great. I’ll still snag a few of the regular cover for my PC.

I have regulars and b covers coming in. I think those are the ones to get now.