Winner: ComicXposure X-23 Mattina Variant Set

Here we go, the Venom #6 Mattina X-23 ComicXposure variant set courtesy of ComicXposure.com

One winner gets all 4 books. Remember, shipping is free in the US, Foreign winners agree to chip in for shipping.

Check out the video below for the winner announcement.

Winner has 48 hours to contact me at apopcomics@gmail.com to arrange shipping arrangements.  After that we move on to the next one on the list.

Thank you all for the overwhelming response to this one!

13 Responses to Winner: ComicXposure X-23 Mattina Variant Set

I think your random number generator was compromised by the latest cyber attack this weekend, 9 roles and no dice. I’m sure president Trump has recorded “Tapes” somewhere to confirm this.

2. Shawn Armstrong says:

I was using the CC while watching this video and apparently this site is called….connect seating up. I knew something was wrong. I have been coming here for the latest chair and sofa news and all I get is comic books.

3. John Radke says:

Congrats to the winner, beautiful covers.

4. Z. Spencer says:

How exciting! Congrats to the winner!!

5. Vann says:

Great covers! Congrats to both winner and generous sponsor!

6. mistorroboto says:

Sent email, thanks.

7. NotJon says:

Congrats!

8. Mark says:

Has anyone had issues receiving Comic Exposure orders? Got an email invoice that my order was shipped on 04/27. Still haven’t received it. They haven’t respond to emails, or return phone calls. Just curious