Winner: Venom #150 ComicXposure Mike Perkins Variant Set

So time to draw some winners. Up first is the ComicXposure Venom #150 variant set with cover art by Mike Perkins.

Thanks again to ComicXposure for sponsoring this giveaway. Winner has 48 hours to contact me at apopcomics@gmail.com to arrange for shipping. Remember, the books ship free in the US and foreign winners agree to chip in for shipping.

9 Responses to Winner: Venom #150 ComicXposure Mike Perkins Variant Set

1. JayClue says:

No sound on the video.

It had sound when I recorded it.

• Brennan says:

An old man visited his doctor for help with a problem.
      “Doc, I don’t know what’s wrong, but I fart all the time. It’s weird because they are silent and odorless, but they keep coming out. In fact, I’ve farted about 6 times just sitting here. What can I do?”
      The doctor replied, “Here, take one of these pills every morning and then come see me in a week.”

A week later, the old man came back to the doctor and he was upset. “Doc, those pills didn’t help – they made it worse! I’m still farting, but now they stink something fierce!”
      The doctor replied, “Calm down, sir. Now that we’ve cleared your sinuses, we can work on your hearing.”

2. OC_Guy says:

Cangrats!

3. Vann says:

Great prize—congrats to the winner and a big thank you to the sponsor!

4. Brennan says: