All Covers of DC’s Metal Sold Out at Diamond

Next Week’s big DC book is clearly Metal #1. All covers of Metal #1 are sold out at Diamond Comics Distributors.

Rarely do you see DC books sell out, much less a week out of release, but Metal #1 is 100% sold out at Diamond Comic Distributor.

See those purple triangles? Here is the code from Diamond’s ordering system.

In case you can’t see it, it says B/O (Back Ordered) Not Stocked.

16 Responses to All Covers of DC’s Metal Sold Out at Diamond

That’s great but I have this hunch they’ll still go the path of Convergence did.. over ordered, you’ll find these the bargain bins months from now.

• Alana says:

The 9.8 Mattina ultimate cover already has sales in the $200-$300 range

True, but that beast is different from the regular covers sold out at diamond. It’s exclusive, it’s retail value likely over cover price, it’s limited to 3000 (I think) and graded 9.8 boosts the price.

Sorry, the ultimate is CBCS graded and limited to 250…. The regular color Mattina is the one that’s 3000. Me got confused.

• Jay Nelson says:

I am willing to wager these will never be in the bargain bins.

Never know…. My shop always seem to over order on DC books…. Most of these types of titles ways end up in their dollar bins.

• Vann says:

I may have to eat my hat on my earlier remark about “gamesmanship”. If these are that popular with people, I judged this multiverse run wrongly. I’m leery of Snyder and Batman now…..

2. Richard Sean Guevara says:

I must have Batman on a T-Rex lol

3. Bill says:

I still have the Capullo 1 of 50 Metal “metal” print from SDCC.
    I think it’s time for it to be gone

4. Vann says:

I smell gamesmanship on this—manipulation anyone?

5. bb says:

Alot of good hype just hope the story delivers…has potential speck wise if you play it right I think….

6. Killerwit says:

I honestly can’t wrap my brain around what’s happening with this event. I can’t even get past the concept of a ‘Dark’ Multiverse since, for me, the concept of a multiverse encompasses all possible existences already and makes the ‘Dark’ designation superfluous. But, hey, what do I know? I’m not a DC guy.

That said, I’m buying the all of the Dark Nights Batman One-Shot specials in hopes of at least ONE story that reads like an old Elseworlds.

Elseworlds was the bomb.