Wednesday Winner: Mister Miracle #1

It is nice when you pick up your comics at your local comic shop on Wednesday, it is even nicer when by the next day they are selling for multiple times cover price. Mister Miracle #1 is one of them. It was a strong week this week with three Wednesday Winners!

Mister Miracle #1 is sold out online. Tom King is a great writer, he is writing Batman and formerly wrote the hot series Vision. He has done it again with Mister Miracle #1.

Copies are being listed as high as $19 with sets being listed in the $30 range. Recently closed sales have been in the $12-14 range with copies selling as high as $19.95 for the variant. Undercutting has set in and prices are a little lower, but if you can grab copies of this, flip them. Keep one though as it is an awesome read.

16 Responses to Wednesday Winner: Mister Miracle #1

1. Gabriel Cruz says:

Gerads was in town signing those at a local comic shop. I had the day off and I passed. Shame on me!

2. Adam Lebednik says:

great read.

3. daveyboy says:

i thought this last week was a slow week but we have 3 wednesday winners?? mister miracle #1 is by far the most important of the 3 wednesday winners short and long term.

4. Wayne says:

Oh yeah..

5. blind adam the comicpimp says:

#awesomesauce book of the week loved it . now if only his batman work was this amazing blind adam out

6. Dan Piercy says:

I’m actually quite angry I didn’t get a copy of this. Hope they do another printing as I want to read it.

Just wait, the hype will die some, you’ll find these at more sane prices more than likely. Seems the market is now flooded as well, not everyone is gonna end up selling this for $15 or more.. the undercutters will sweep through and everyone will stop dropping their prices.

7. Lonzilla says:

Haven’t had time to read it yet but Tom King never disappoints. Was only able to get one copy of each cover and they were literally flying off the shelves

8. Bobby Mansfield says:

Managed to find a copy at my LCS today, along with 2 copies of Toyetica #1. No Supergirl #12 Artgerm, though. My LCS is small and doesn’t order many variants, so it wasn’t a big surprise.

When I got home from work, I checked Mycomicshop and they had them up for $10 each so I picked up one of each. I checked back later and they were $12 and $15 each. I added this to my pullbox a couple of weeks ago, so hopefully I got a copy waiting for me.