Spoilers: Spider-Gwen #23. There is a Gwenom Inside (Sort of)

A lot of people have been asking when Gwenom would hit. Another site, we won’t mention their name, ok it rhymes with Bleeding Stool, had mentioned based on the incorrect Amazon posting for Spider-Gwen Vol. 4 Predators she would be appearing around issue #23. Well, they are sort of right. I have been saying for a while, and Jason Latour had backed it up with his tweets, that Gwenom would appear in Issue #25. In fact, the solicitation says, “GWENOM Part 1 Gwen’s life irrevocably changes as she bonds with her universe’s version of the Venom symbiote.” (But be on the look out for a cameo in Spider-Gwen #24). I digress, needless to say, we do get a Black Costume Spider-Gwen as well as a (not sure it can be called an appearance) of Gwenom in Spider-Gwen #23. Spider-Gwen #23is in stores tomorrow. As always, spoiler images are obscured behind the spoiler tag, the accompanying text is not. Click the images for the spoiled images.

Uata the Watcher, watching a Steve Harvey Family Feud style multiverse show.

This Earth’s version is having a bit of an existential crisis.

He doesn’t seem to like the way his Earth has been going lately.

He even makes a joke about the last storyline, which was rumored to contain Gwenom, but no, it was another Wolverine….

And finally, we get an appearance of Gwenom, in text only, but by name.

So there you go, Jason Latour made a nice crack about Gwenom in Spider-Girl #23.

20 Responses to Spoilers: Spider-Gwen #23. There is a Gwenom Inside (Sort of)

Lol making fun of your own characters debut love it. so #24 and #25 still.

As for incorrect postings go I really wish Targets Game of Thrones by Bethesda was true.

I think TAH 22 will be a winner over this one. This was or has been known for quite sometime. I’m betting with all the extra pre-orders on it, there will be plenty of copies available unlike TAH which kind of crept up on people, cause seriously, who reads TAH? Latour been telling people to buy #24 and #25 for quite some time now to prepare for Gwenom.

• Alana says:

The best thing going for TAH #22 is no variants. TAH #22 is a lot like Edge of Spiderverse #2 minus the incentive variant of EOS. They both took off as quickly as each other and they both deal with a Mashup type character. It’s only a matter of time before Weapon H gets Venomized on a cover ( sold out at some retailers already ) which may be important down the way, like Guardians of Knowhere Gwenom variant is now more significant. I think Gwenom will do big things she already has her own series coming unlike Weapon H. Both Weapon H and Gwenom will be the very few Marvel books worth to own from the year. Dont let your hate for Gwen blind you Poyo 😜

4. Donato Congialdi says:

Guardians of Knowhere #1 ( Gwenom) is already a 20.00 + book…does anyone see this getting a bump once Gwenom gets a full appearance? Many speculators are preordering for # 24 or 25,so no one is napping on the 1st full app.

5. OC_Guy says:

I looked up Bleeding Stool…Still better than the site it rhymes with.

Is it just me or is that art terrible ?

7. Michael Cox says:

i agree the interior art is terrible and the covers that are coming out are awful too

Spider-Gwen is just awful.. but shhh.. I did pre-order a few copies in hopes they do heat up. I might not like GwenWhatever but I do like making money off her.

8. Howie says:

Can someone please explain to me how Edge of Venomverse #2 doesn’t count?

Because the covers were for Gwen-Pool and not Spider-Gwen. Not the same characters. One is Gwen Poole and the other is Gwen Stacey.

9. Karl says:

I just pre-order a feeble copies of Gwenon #25 lenticular variant.

Don’t know much about Gwenom but is it worth buying #23?

10. Karl says:

By gwenom I mean spider-gwen…..

11. Karl says:

Hahaha and by feeble I mean a few…..

My fingers betray me.