New Mutants Trailer hits

In case you haven’t seen it, the New Mutants Trailer has arrived on the internet. Be prepared, it may not be what you expect for an X-Men movie. 20th Century Fox has said they were taking a horror route for the film and it shows in the Trailer. Check it out below.

17 Responses to New Mutants Trailer hits

1. Jt Rodgers says:

Wow! Talk about thinking out of the box. This looks awesome and unique.

2. Karl says:

They needed to move away from churning out film after film that are more or less the same but with different costumes.

Don’t get me wrong I love super hero movies as much as the next CHU reader, and I didn’t like the new Logan film, but happy that something more original is coming out.

3. Brennan says:

Was about to send the link and decided, I better check here first.
    Good thing!

It’s weird. Looks like they are trapped in some kind of illusion.

5. JayClue says:

The lady doing the voice over is the same actress who delivered x-23 to Logan in ‘Logan’. I wonder if the facility where the new mutants are being held has anything to do with the weapon x project from the XMen movies.

6. Daniel Hernandez says:

This looks great! I’m glad they are taking a new approach to the superhero genre. Next up…classic Western. JK. I actually do like horror movies and this is finally a Marvel movie that’s NOT for the kiddies. The closest thing we’ve seen to this is probably the Legion show which is so weird and creepy, but oh so good.

7. Brennan says:

This felt more like a TV series than a movie.
    Seems kinda meh.

Might be pretty good.

9. Christopher C. Jacques says:

Just bought New Mutants #1 in the dollar bin.

Funny thing is I bought one out of the dollar bin. It long ago but it is Marvel Graphic Novel 4 that is jumping now.

• OC_GUY says:

Yeah..Issue #1 will probably see some good movement but they made soooo many of them. loaded up on a bunch of them when they were $2.50 to $4 for NM copies. Hoping un-graded Near Mint #1’s go for around $25 on average by the time the movie hits. First appearances are definitely the way to go. Got as many cheap ones as I could from the Graphic novel to other issues with first appearances. Got in pretty cheap overall…Just hope New Mutants catches on. Prefer bigger payouts over smaller ones! 😉

10. Ric Lancaster says:

I liked it, fresh approach, i know it wont be the Mutants i read at 16 yrs old, but then Logan was the first X-Men movie i really enjoyed after Deadpool