Teen Titans Go Movie Trailer Hits Internet

Warner Brothers have released the trailer for The Teen Titans Go movie and it is pretty funny.

With a tagline like “Because if Aquaman can get a movie, anyone can”, you know the Teen Titans Go To The Movies Movies is going to be awesome.

10 Responses to Teen Titans Go Movie Trailer Hits Internet

1. Jesus says:

Nice… I need to share this video with my boys. They have all the season so far and love reading the comics.

My kids have been watching this on Hulu…. They love themselves some Teen Titans…. I actually enjoy it as well… Anyone recognize Cyborgs voice? Its King Ezekial from Walking Dead…. 🙂

Oh man… Now I watched the trailer… I didnt even see Justice League at the theaters but this one I plan on seeing at the theaters…. This might top several DC movies….. 😉

4. Andrew C says:

Definitely will bring the kids (gives me a good reason to go see a movie). Its funny thought my 12 year old daughter still says that she wish they would bring the old Teen Titans show back.

5. Kevin verdine says:

Hopefully Lebron James is it. Dribble dribble dribble….

6. Dantes says:

would love to see this. i think in animation, dc is ahead

7. rush diehard says:

teen titans #12 just went for $252.81 u.s. on eBay. not bad. thats for a CGC 9.8

8. admin says:

Go Teen Titans !!!

9. OC_GUY says:

Not just the show but movies such as this is why it is a good idea to pick up DC comics presents #26 (first Cyborg, Raven and Starfire) and Doom Patrol #99 (first Beast Boy) for the personal collection or long term speculation. Kids are loving TTG and when a bunch of them grow up to be comic collectors they will want these first appearances big time! Realized prices today will look like bargain bin finds a decade or so from now.There are literally millions of young kids who love this show! Down the line I think there will be a ton more demand than supply even compared to now.