Stabbity Bunny #1 Sells Out

Stabbity Bunny #1 from Scout Comics, and just released on Wednesday, is sold out at Diamond Comics Distributors.

Diamond is showing on their ordering system that Stabbity Bunny #1  is sold out at the distributor level. This does not mean your local comic shop might not have copies, but once they are gone, they will not going to be able to get more first print copies.

Stabbity is doing well on the secondary market as well. Regular covers are selling for $10-$13.

And just in case you thought you might be able to order copies from the Scout Comics Web store, they are sold out as well.

20 Responses to Stabbity Bunny #1 Sells Out

1. Aaron says:

The creator is going to be at my lcs on sunday. Hoping to snag a variant get it signed and then slabbed. Uncanny heroes in tampa if any locals are interested

2. Wells Floyd says:

Awesome book!

3. JayClue says:

I didn’t see a single copy at any LCS.

4. melthemovieguy says:

I thought i could walk in to Midtown this weekend and get some..Nope all gone all 3 stores

5. Kevin verdine says:

I got 2 copies. Putting one on the bay see what it does this week

6. Robert says:

I talked 2 of my local shops and a couple regional ones into ordering it. They sold out that day. The book sells itself its just that good of a story. This book will probably sell it out the first few issues because the print run was so low. I tried to order the variant for issue 2 and it got cancelled.

7. alana says:

They want $3500 for the domain name comicsheatingup.com thats robbery. That much for a .com instead of .net

It is privately owned. I tried buying it years ago from the guy who bought it out from me. The new guy who bought it from the previous owner originally listed it for $5k. When it comes down to a price I like I will buy it.

Domain squatters are on the same level as spammers and murderers in my opinion.

• Kevin verdine says:

Poyo they just domain flipping like we flip $3 comics for $15. Don’t hate. We should start domains heating up