Spoilers: Titans Special #1, Do we have a Crush?

All week I have been getting emails about Titans Special #1 and if Crush would appear. There may have been some confusion if it would be this or Teen Titans Special #1.I can say we seem to get a mystery female appearance at the end of the story. Read on for the spoiler. The spoiled image is redacted, the accompanying text is not.

We see in the shadows a mystery hooded figure

Who this is remains to be seen, however, it does not seem to fit the bill for Crush, so I hope that didn’t “Crush” any dreams there. However, Brother Blood does seem to have some plans, but we will have to wait to see what they are and who the shadowy figure is.

18 Responses to Spoilers: Titans Special #1, Do we have a Crush?

1. Matt C says:

Cool, glad this issue may be good for something after all..only got 1 copy but happy I didn’t go too crazy on it lol

2. Safdar says:

Is this also the first appearance of the female Steel? Or has she appeared before?

3. Dave says:

Shadows aren’t first appearances, I’m afraid….whomever that may be.

So TT#23 has potential….

Depends on who you’re asking.. I could see some trying to say it’s a cameo and push the book as such to squeeze out profit. 😉

4. Andrew C says:

Didn’t Anthony say she had a cameo in Batman last week. I know she had a cameo in Justice League last week. If so is there a limit to how many cameos someone can have till its considered a first appearance?

I’ll just stick with my pre-order for the upcoming TT.

6. Jeff Knight says:

Do you think Crush could appear in that Teen Titans Special that comes out on 6/27? I don’t want to pre order a bunch of TT 20’s for no reason.

7. Logan says:

Dynamic Forces is saying that Teen Titans #20 is Crush’s first appearance.