Thor Spoilers: Thor #1, Who is That Now?

We have seen Old Man Logan, we have seen Cosmic Ghost Rider, we have seen more mash-ups from Marvel lately than you can shake a stick at. Thor #1 has a pretty damn cool one on the last page you might want to check out. See the spoiled image below. Click the spoiler warning for the redacted image:

Thor #1 is in stores today. (Mel has been chatting up the 1:50 Ribic Variant if this character goes anywhere.)

Oops, special shout out to Knowledgable Danny for the heads up.

Thats right Donny Cates, eat your heart out, Old Man Phoenix Force Wolverine

23 Responses to Thor Spoilers: Thor #1, Who is That Now?

1. Dave says:

Why continued in Thor #5? Why not Thor #2?

2. Vann says:

That looks…..awful. Just awful.

3. Wells Floyd says:

That is weird, wild stuff.

4. Big Kahuna says:

That looks……awesome! Just awesome!

Is that an Old Doc Strange Logan Wolverine? What shall his name be then.. Doctor Stralogarine? Sounds like a deli meat if you say it really fast.. 🙂

6. Mitchell B. Watson says:

Based on the aura, it looks like this is phoenix force wolverine from the astonishing spider-man series

7. Big Kahuna says:

This has to be a triple mashup, Ménage à Claw if you will.

I’ll pass. What is Marvel doing?

• Big Kahuna says:

I don’t know but I just got done with the issue and it was a pretty good read to be honest, looking forward to the next issue!

I’m only reading because Aaron has made Thor really entertaining for me and made me a Thor fan as long as he’s writing. Now I dropped reading Jane Foster as Thor, I’m hoping this is as good as his other Thor: God of Thunder (2012) run, particularly the first two arcs.. issues 1 – 11. God Butcher and Godbomb… To date, those two arcs are some of the best modern Marvel reads ever in my opinion. I was never a fan of Thor until I read those issues. Plus Ribic’s art was fantastic as well, which also helped.

• Big Kahuna says:

This is my first time reading a Thor title, I’ll definitely check those out! I kind of enjoyed having the two separate story lines in the same book

9. adam wonders the blind comicpimp says:

this was first introduced in astonishing spiderman and wolverine #6 cameo in #5 dam #awesomesauce. love you guys blind adam out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=favRu3hRbtk&t=5s