Who likes Rick & Morty? Who likes Dungeons & Dragons? Well, here’s your chance to win a copy of the GenCon Sneak Preview Variant. Read more on how to win a copy in this awesome contest.
Usually Anthony makes it really easy to win comics on CHU. It’s so easy that sometimes people don’t even read the rules and post their names, not realizing they’re trying to win a giveaway in the post that’s announcing the winner a week later.
This time it’s going to be different. Poyo here wants you all to work for it this time, because I’m evil. No worries though, I won’t make you work too hard.
Here’s the rules and it’s really easy while hopefully fun not only for you but for everyone who visits CHU:
- Draw me your best Rick, Morty or any other character from the TV show or comics.
- Post a picture of it here in the comments along with your name or handle (if you don’t know how to post or don’t have a way to link to your picture, feel free to send them to me at email@example.com and I’ll post them here on your behalf, make sure you tell me your CHU or WordPress handle in the email so I can add that to the image).
- Do not spend more than 5-10 minutes on this. If you spend more time, that’s your choice.
- I don’t care if you use an existing picture to model your drawing from but please don’t trace one, there’s no fun in that.
- Those who have drawn Rick & Morty professionally are automatically disqualified (doubt they’d ever see this or enter but you never know right?)
- Please only one drawing per person per entry.
- If you’re international, we’ll likely ask you to chip in for shipping costs since shipping international is just crazy expensive most days.
- We’ll announce the winners a week from now after much ridicule and online shaming of everyone’s artistic skills. (I kid, I kid, seriously, if you can’t draw very well, we want you to enter into this contest as well).
Anthony and myself will be judges to pick 3 finalists. We’ll either score on pure awesomeness, sheer laughter or total absurdness or all 3. Make them funny, serious, color them if you want, pencil, pen, dry erase marker on the whiteboard at work or use crayons, any medium works. If you can do it as macaroni art, all power to you. But don’t spend a lot of time, seriously.
Once the 3 finalists are announced, you, the CHU community will decide the winner.