Attack of the Killer B’s: Batgirl #30 Joshua Middleton Variant

DC has been knocking them out of the park with their Minimum Trade Dress B Covers. These B covers are cover price variants by big name artists. Joshua Middleton as been really swinging for the fences with covers on several different books. His newest one, Batgirl #30 is another winner.

This one is on Final Order Cut off this week and just gorgeous.  Batgirl #30 is in stores on January 2, 2018

31 Responses to Attack of the Killer B’s: Batgirl #30 Joshua Middleton Variant

1. D-rog says:

This might be the last Middleton for a while. 31B is an Artgerm cover. Then someone else is earmarked for 32B.

Probably a good thing as these covers, although very nice,for what they are, were getting a bit tired. Needed more action covers mixed in, instead of these portraits or unexciting poses.

Been rummaging through backissue bins looking for his earlier work. Grabbed a Batgirl 15, 20 and 21 for cover today. All look to be NM+ or better too. Trying to get his whole run for cover or very close….actually bought the toughest ones (21 and 23) the day they came out.

2. Naiot Alburquerque says:

Will you be putting up the rest of the FOC lineup before Monday?

3. Michael Cox says:

Sorry to change the subject has anyone had a bad experience with unknowncomicbooks.com.I ordered These Savage Shores #1 ,2 copies just before it came out back in October sometime.These guys are in Texas.I have emailed them they answer but say they have been busy with shows.I waited another 20 days and left message today and called again later.they don’t even answer phone.Don’t know what’s up with them.

I have never ordered from them. I would hit them up on Facebook.

• D-Rog says:

Mike, I would not stress too much. I have 24 fulfilled orders in the past year, and I have 4 more outstanding pre-orders. I don’t think I’ve ever had a comic that was lower than NM, and if it was I think it was because of a printer issue (e.g., Batman 56 foil cover). I’d estimate 80% of what I get from them has a legit shot at 9.6 or higher. Never felt compelled to send anything back or request a refund.

They also are very prompt in shipments. I’d say 75% of my orders were shipped by The next day after release…and of all my 24 orders only one shipped more than a week after it was released….of course that order had my copy of Batman Damned #1! And I was livid because I thought I got hosed and the price just kept going up by the hour!

Anyways, that was also the weeks of Baltimore and NY Comicon back to back, and I believe UKCB attended both of those as a vendor. So I was not getting through on email or Facebook. But once those shows were over they shipped my books, they were in great shape and they’ve been back on track since.

So I guess what I’m saying is they seemed to not have the depth of staff, or not trust the staff at,the store, to ship books when the owners are attending shows. But I have every bit of confidence they will ship your books very soon..is there a show this week? Check their Facebook page and see if they’re attending one.

And if you really want answers, call the shop. When I did a very nice lady answered and was able to figure out what was going on with one of my orders. I didn’t get far with email though…some of their answers, when they did get back to me, were short and did not make me think they looked into the issue like the person on the phone did.

Good luck, let me know how it goes!

• JayClue says:

Unknown comics are terrible. Terrible customer service. They give the ‘busy with shows’ excuse to every complaining customer. Convention season has been over for months now. They are lying to you. And, imo, 99% of their exclusives will be worthless in 1-5-10 years. I would use that money to buy key issues and not waste my money on Unknown exclusives, or any exclusive for that matter. Imo.

Even if it was Con Season… Its a really lame excuse if you ask me. If your going to run an online business you should be prepared to fulfill orders from such business.

• JayClue says:

I 100% agree with you there, Poyo. If youre busy, hire more employees. If they are incompetent, fire them and hire competent employees. Cant find competent employees? Stop going to shows until your online commitments are fulfilled. Cant fulfill your orders within 2-3 business days? Close shop. You are a terrible business owner.

• Poka says:

They have been overwhelmed and have a backlog but they are honest guys.

They normally reply send sending to orders@unknowncomicbooks.com

4. Michael Cox says:

Just sent them message on Facebook thanks

I’ll probably pick up one for the PC.