It’s that time again for a CHU flash giveaway.
Edit: We got 25 comments from 25 people. So comments have been closed, I am drawing the winner now.
Update: Joel Ramirez is the winner! Congrats. I’ve replied to your comment and emailed you to the email provided in the comment.
Comments are open once again but a winner has been drawn.
This time it’s for a copy of 4 Kids Walk Into A Bank #1 which recently got a media option. First 25 comments are entered to win. If you comment fast, you’re odds are increased of winning so you have to be on your CHU game.
It wasn’t a bad read, but I think We Can Never Go Home was the better of the two from Rosenberg and Black Mask, which I’m surprised didn’t get an option before this one.
Anyways, again, the first 25 people to comment will be entered to win a copy, which these are now selling for around the $10 range currently.
The Stinking Rules:
- 1 entry per person. (you can keep commenting, but you only get one entry).
- Entries are counted as a comment here, on the website (comments on social media like Facebook, Google+ or Twitter are not counted); if you’re a first time commenter do not worry if you’re comment goes into moderation, it will still get counted if it’s before we reach 100.
- First 25 comments recorded are the people who are entered to win; any comments after the 25th comment are not included. Sorry, it’s a flash giveaway, gotta be on your CHU game.
- Buyer agrees if international to chip in for shipping costs or it goes to next randomly drawn entrant.
- Winner will be announced in the comments and I’ll send an email as well (so make sure you fill out a good email address); no response from winner after 24 hours, we’ll select another winner.