Walking Dead #156 Spoilers

Walking Dead 156 is lining up to be the best issue in a while. Haven’t seen good action since Alpha cut off the heads of a bunch of survivors. There has been a lot of talk about something big, extreme, happening this issue. Trust me, Walking Dead 156 has it.

Click the Spoiler Alert icons for the pages. Do not read on or look if you do not want to see the spoilers.

Enjoy the 6 page preview/spoilers for Walking Dead 156:

Negan gets a warm welcome from Beta
spoiler_alert_tile_coaster

As the cover suggests, Alpha and Negan get a little closer.
spoiler_alert_tile_coaster

Alpha opens up to Negan, Negan tells Alpha he reminds her of his wife (as seen in Image +)
spoiler_alert_tile_coaster

Alpha Opens up to Negan even more…..
spoiler_alert_tile_coaster

Negan in a tender embrace with Alpha
spoiler_alert_tile_coaster

And the pay off….
spoiler_alert_tile_coaster

Kudos to CBSI who had the spoilers early this morning. I didn’t want to look until I could read the whole issue.

This entry was posted in Comic books and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Walking Dead #156 Spoilers

1. emiobeg says:

Oh! It’s big indeed.

2. JT says:

Wow! That’s one to stock up on.

3. Jesus says:

Wow!! Can’t wait…….

4. James says:

Now that was hardcore. So if you will excuse me I need to throw up now.

5. jl says:

couldn’t happen to a nicer person

6. Shines says:

I guess this makes Negan Omega?

They killed her already, that seemed a little quick. Negan killed Alpha so is he the new Alpha? Or is he going back to Rick. Either way buy a lot of these and if you see any more #154 ‘s buy some more of those too.

I just bought three more 154’s today.

• I saw this article earlier, but didn’t want to get spoiled. From the text at the top alone, I grabbed a few extras; and I’d already bought extras through DCBS. After reading it, I snagged ten more for less-than-cover on eBay. I definitely didn’t see this coming. I was thinking Negan or Alpha would kill Beta. Meanwhile, I didn’t get many copies of 154 at first, but my local shop somehow got a whole stack of them a few weeks later, and I bought one more per week for a few weeks until they were gone. Here’s hoping Beta gets to do something memorable! And for 157, I pre-ordered a bunch of the Arthur Adams cover, because I love Arthur Adams, and I can’t wait to see what it looks like! Surprised they haven’t released that artwork yet, but I guess maybe they are waiting until all 6 connecting covers are done to reveal them all at once?

8. brennan says:

Tony, check out the comments on the bleeding cool post about this spoiler. A few down someone casually mentions they heard it the day before and links here. LOL do we know evil dr pork chop?? I it you?!?

9. Natalie Oldham says:

And…I don’t know if Negan was referring to his wife exactly….hmmmmm….

Interesting Natalie. Who do you think he was referring to. In the Image+ series we saw his wife had cancer, and Negan had given up his wicked ways to be with her. She did lose her hair in issue 3. Just curious who you think he could have been referring to.