One to Watch For: Harley Quinn #29 GameStop 1 Per Store Variant

Thanks to Sean S. for hooking me up with this bit of news.

There is another reason to hit up your local Game Stop starting now. Each store just got in (or will be getting in shortly) a 1 Per store Harley Quinn #29 Game Stop Variant.

The Harley Quinn #29 Game Stop Variant is selling for $29-$50 on eBay and can be purchased in store for $3.99. Not a bad flip at all. Each of the stores I hit in the area only got 1 copy. The clerk did mention they were one per store. That makes this book more rare than the Turner Variants I would imagine.

This entry was posted in Comic books and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to One to Watch For: Harley Quinn #29 GameStop 1 Per Store Variant

1. Donato Congialdi says:

Time to hunt !

2. Donato Congialdi says:

You can order this online Gamestop website,will only let you order 2 copies w/4.99 shipping. May not be as rare as we think. ..who knows?

3. umichjal says:

This is why I love this site. Excellent did bit. I snagged 2 copies at separate Game Stops tonight. The other 5 were already sold out. I did not confirm as well that 1 per store, and nobody knew of any other channels to get it.

4. Derek says:

If you have 8000 reward points you can get the B&W variant sent to you

5. Wes green says:

Aspen ruined store variants wont buy

6. K winger says:

Again, I wasn’t going to buy this week… Picked up two today…

7. Jesus says:

Was able to get 2. Thanks Tony and Sean for the 411. And it was a 1 per store variant as far as I was told by one of the managers.

8. Earl says:

Thanks for the info. Was able to pick up 2 copies.

9. i hope the game stop website is text reader friendally

10. Shines says:

Just got one in the local GS. Thanks for the great tip!

11. Birdman says:

Thanks for the heads up! I might have missed this otherwise. I was able to pick up 2 copies of HQ (color version) by visiting 2 local Gamestops. They said the books were in transit when I called Thurs. morning, and then they arrived the same afternoon. Both stores were nice enough to hold them aside for me. Also snagged 2 Poe Dameron #1’s (color version) which were marked $4.99 but rang up at $2.99. Not all the Gamestop stores near me get the comics, so it can be very hit or miss. I had let my Gamestop inquiries and visits decline due to lack of new product…had been looking for Spidey Deadpool #1 and Star Trek / Green Lantern – The Spectrum War #1 to no avail several months ago…so I was happy to grab these.

12. xman_2 says:

I ordered two and got the comics poorly package and damaged. Anyone else got their online order damaged?

13. Daniel Hall says:

I’ve got one signed by all but Sinclair and it’s the black and white cover. If anyone is interested just shoot me a price at junk and stuff2077 at gmail .