Wonder Woman Trailer Premieres at SDCC

Marvel rolled out the news on Friday, with some reveals today, but DC has been hitting big with some trailers. Here is the Wonder Woman trailer:

13 Responses to Wonder Woman Trailer Premieres at SDCC

Anyone know what’s the deal with the girl with the half covered face? Possible villain? Any guesses?

• Kraig says:

I don’t know but I saw Colonel Stryker there. Guess he needs her DNA for the Weapon X project…oh wait thus is DC……my bad.

2. xman_2 says:

I have to say, Justice League and Wonder Woman trailers look great. I’m excited.

Kurt Russell confirmed as Ego the living planet also as Star Lords father. You heard the rumor first here at CHU in a weekend spec months ago.

• Alana says:

Correction it was in a Wednesday Open Forum from a couple months back.

• OCguy72 says:

Yeah, I picked up thor 132 (cameo) and Thor 133 (full, plus cover) after that first spec months ago…when it was confirmed decided to buy another set on ebay literally a minute after the news and they were flying off, at least for #132…The first two I wanted to buy were sold by the time I clicked the buy it now option…. Third time was the charm and got a nice set for a pretty good price. We’ll see how they start moving as the film gets closer.

Michael B. Jordan confirmed as Killmonger in upcoming Black Panther flick. Pays to read CHU this was also discussed in a Wednesday open Forum in May. Mel was right!!

Flash Thompson confirmed in Spider-Man Homecoming

Wonder Woman looks freaking BAD ASS.. So far I prefer it over Justice League’s trailer.

7. Jesus says: