Marvel Retailer Meeting 2016 Deadpool Howard the Duck

What do you get when you cross Deadpool and Howard the Duck?

18 Responses to Marvel Retailer Meeting 2016 Deadpool Howard the Duck

1. rm says:

This one is stupidER than Gwenpool!!

2. rm says:

Can they just kill all this Deadpool bullshit!? He’s as annoying as DC fans

3. brennan says:

So duckpool?

4. michael cox says:

deadquack

5. emiobeg says:

What da Duck!

What a Lame duck.

7. Dewayne says:

Marvel really is desperate. Smh.

Heck yeah.. gonna be the greatest book ever!

9. Jesus says:

So deadpool will be a directive huh? Ehh I will pass for now.

10. Mike says:

Hope they have a Disney cross-over event and Donald kicks his a$$.

11. David Bitterbaum says:

I miss the zombie Deadpool head that kicked-around in various books for awhile some years ago. That Deadpool needs a series!

12. Personally, I am a Huge Fan of Howard the Duck. I am coming to terms with Zdarsky’s run ending, considering it encapsulates his run with Quinnones, with an intended conclusion (which has actually inserted both of them into the story). I’m hoping this mini-series is actually a team-up between Howard & Deadpool, NOT a new character being introduced. I like Gwenpool, she makes sense to me, and has almost nothing to do with Deadpool other than her costume and namesake (both of which came to her by accident)… but we don’t need more Deadpool derivative characters (and also no more Gwen Stacy derivative characters… I am actually not a fan of Spider-Gwen, and was glad to see Gwenpool is actually NOT Gwen Stacy at all, even though her likeness originated from a Gwen Stacy spoof cover). They’ve already got plenty of previously-introduced Deadpools to choose from, plus utilizing the 2 teams of Mercs for Money characters. Please, let this been Howard the Duck himself!

13. howard the duck&deadpool fing #awesomesauce. best book ever. and stop hating on this stuff. but I would love a Donald duck vs howard the duck mini series as howard the duck would own donalds butt. I am recovering from n.y.c.c. blind adam out