Blind Adam is a Blind Comic dealer in the New York and New Jersey Area, and yes, he is 90% blind.
Greetings to my Comics Heating Up and Awesomesauce families. Thank you all for reading this each and every week. Before we move on to the comics, I would like to ask the group for some help, as well as make an observation or two.
If anyone can help me create a go fund me page can you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I got ripped off from an ex-business partner and I am now out 50 plus long boxes of comics and as well as a large investment. I am kind of heart broken about this and I have decided to launch A Go Fund Me and just restart a comic book based business by myself. So if anyone can lend a hand and help me set up A Go Fund Me (doesn’t work well with the text reader I use for reading) that would reek of awesomness. Happy holidays to everyone, may you all have a great turkey day and be safe shopping on Black Friday (no fist fights for cheap TV’s alright).
My observations…. Mother Panic #1 was a really fun read. Superman #10 was the best Superman comic book since the Death of Superman issue back in 1992. Bring on the Supersons. Lucifer is a great TV show, if anyone wants to buy Blind Adam a holiday gift you can buy me the doctor from Lucifer as she is hot (there has to be a real one like her, right?) Now that I have said that, lets make some money on some comics, cause you can’t teach that .
1. Lobo Paramilitary X-mas Special #1 – Lobo is hot. This Lobo issue might not have any real spec vaule, however it is my favorite Lobo stories of all time. Go find the Youtube fan film based on this story. I can’t say more without spoiling it, so go read or watch this classic story $5-10
2. Omega Men #5 – Second Lobo appearance. People need to start buying second appearances. When a movie announcement is made. Don’t chace the first appearance, well do if you can find it cheap, but also go for the second appearance as well since this is way cheaper then the Omega Men #3 – $10
3. Amazing Spiderman #129 Lions Gate Edition – Netflix is the bomb. Punisher solo series will be great. Back in 2004, there was the Thomas Jane movie, and make sure to check out the Laundry day fan film staring Thomas Jane, but the Netflix series will be a bigger draw. This reprint of the first Punisher that was given out for the Thomas Jane movie. It is quite common and is a cheap way to get a nice key book $5-10
4. Detective Comics #783 – First appearance of Nyssa al Ghul (Nyssa Raatko) daughter of Ras al Ghul from arrow CW TV fame. I wish I researched this book years ago, as I love her on this show and she is coming back, but it is cheap very cheap $5-10
5. Undertaker 1/2 – with all the hype on the bomb WWE comics, I wanted to mention that this Wizard World 1/2 of the deadman the undertaker is out there lingering in your LCS. The Chaos WWE comics were fun. $5-10
6. Stone Cold Steve Austin SDCC Preview – this has a black cover, tough for high grade, but it is the First Stone Cold in comics $5
7. WWE Now and Forever #1 1:100 Randy Savage variant – OH YEAH! this will be a hot variant. I am thinking of buying 100 copies just to get this variant it is the Macho Man (just don’t listen to his rap album) RIP Randy $150 and up
8. The Flash #218 (1987 series) – I love Heatwave on Legends of Tomorrow. So I have been buying his apperances this is his origin by Geoff Johns $5
9. Underworld Unleashed #1 – if the CW can do Invasion, then they can do Underworld Unleashed. Best Flash Rouges story of the moderen age these are in dollar boxes
11. Batman Legends of the Dark Knight #79 – Mark Millar Batman, ’nuff said. $1-3
12. Savior #1-6 – I am counting this as a run and one single gem. Mark Millar is a comic book god. Everything Mark Millar touches turns to gold, testify! This series is his first professional work. It is not an easy find in the wild but it is cheap $5-10
13. Worlds Finest #223 – I am loving Gotham. The second half of the season will deal with the Court of Owls . They did introduce that clone that looks like Bruce Wayne. Well, can they be doing Thomas Wayne jr ? His first appearance is in this issue $20-50
14. Detective Comics #639 – Sonic the Hedgehog is going to be a movie. Why do we need a sonic movie? Well, acourding to my ebay research, I was looking at Batman first apperances trying to score a Batman #155, and found everything but including this issue which is the first Sonic the Hedgehog $10
15. <Sonic the Hedgehog #25 – Mark Millar had a great run on this classic kids title. His first is in STH #2, his last was in this issue. All early issues of sonic are tough in high grade, happy hunting.
16. Adventures of Superman #464 – no real spec vaule just a cool Superman vs Lobo issue $1-5
17. Strawberry Shortcake #3 – because I can’t spell or use proper grammar for crap. I am going to say Kristen Gudsnuk the creator of Henchgirl did this issue of Strawberry Shortcake and it might be her first professional comic book work. I am going to snag this but keep it quite $5
18. Inhumans #1 Marvel Knights – wow the Inhumans will be on TV. And… They will release the first two epsiodes of the series on IMAX in the movies. The real Inhumans and not the Inhumans from Agents of Shield at that! Well the greatest Inhumans story, which was animated on dvd, is the Paul Jenkins Jay Lee mini series. Issues #1-12 are really cheap. Dynamic Forces #1 variant to look out for too. Most issues are between $1-5. Box dig and make sets and sell the sets for mad bread
19. Batman #423 – Todd McFarlane cover. Year Two is a classic story. Early Todd before he kicked butt on Spiderman. This is his only Batman title cover and is really cheap at $5 $10. Comic Con Box did an homage cover to this one which is very cheap
20. Wonder Woman #151 Second Series – first Dr. Poison 2. Dr Poison will be in the movie. This has an Adam Hughes cover and is a cheap find for now. I love the trailer $3-5
well once again thank you everyone. thank you so much for helping me
live my dream. don’t eat to much on turkey day and remover part of
black Friday shoping is leaving some of the deals for other people to
find . so now that I fade away I find myself obsolete
blind adam out