New Promo for ‘Logan’ shows Laura (X-23) getting her claws

A new promo for Logan dropped online today showing Laura, aka X-23, getting her claws. You can see the promo below

No doubt that X-23 is going to be big in the future of X-Men movies. Lucky for those that picked up copies of NYX #3 early and cheap. (Sadly sold mine a few years too early.)

10 Responses to New Promo for ‘Logan’ shows Laura (X-23) getting her claws

1. Christopher Bailey says:

The end of that scene is almost identical to the cover of NYX #4 which is her 2nd appearance. It’s also her first appearance in comics with the claws showing. Definitely one of my favorite comic covers of X-23

2. kurtlove666 says:

I have some 9.6 and 9.8 NYX3 and even tho the temptation is there, I’m not moving them yet. I think that, based on how young she looks in the movie, Marvel/Disney is going to keep her around and use her in other things, possibly spotlight her. A strong, mysterious female lead with room to grow in the media means longterm hold for me…

Absolutely Kurt. I don’t think X-23 is going any where soon. And they did play here very young.

• Nathan says:

I’d sell the 9.6 if I were you as the prices have inflated way to fast in the past 2 years. If rumors are true Marvel will bring Logan back and she’ll be back in her identity/character. When books inflate that fast its usually not for organic reasons just hype.

3. JayClue says:

This promo also confirms that she will have the 3rd claw in her feet. I had heard some rumours before that the cinematic version might not have foot claws.

4. JayClue says:

PS. I am sooooo stoked about this flick. It truly looks awesome from these trailers and promos.

I can’t wait for this, only a couple more weeks.