March 2016 Comic Mystery Box Unboxing

Comic Mystery Box is a great way for newer readers and collectors to pick up books they may have missed out on, as well as a cheap way to get readers. In addition, there are monthly variants inserted into each box. Here is the March 2016 Mystery Box from ComicMysteryBox.com

8 Responses to March 2016 Comic Mystery Box Unboxing

Where’s Joe?

We Want Joe.. We Want Joe.. We Want Joe…

Doctor Strange with Jason Aaron writing is quality stuff. I know you and others hate on Marvel but when you have Aaron, Soule and some other big names that have great indie books of their own writing their stuff for them, the writing is usually top notch.

I love Soule. I do like Aaron very much as well. I just haven’t gotten into his Marvel stuff. i did pick up his Ghost Rider run but haven’t read it yet.

It’s just funny, all the Image books I love, most of the writers currently write for Marvel as well..

And then they leave Marvel….

Not always.. seems Aaron’s Marvel work is getting in way of his Image work. Southern Bastards seems to be lagging in releases.. The Goddamned as well. Soule is a robot I think though.. somehow he pumps out his own indie books while having what seems like a bazillion Marvel titles he writes..

• Richard Sean says:

I enjoy me some doctor strange as well. One of the few marvel comics I’m still picking up when they release.

2. Andrew Cantrell says:

How was the quality of that War Zone? I think its awesome they slip in a #1 from 92.