Full Justice League Trailer Drops

Lots of Parademon looking things. Aquaman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg are all present. But looks like we have to wait for Superman to appear in the next trailer.

16 Responses to Full Justice League Trailer Drops

1. DrunkWooky says:

So if we learned anything from Suicide Squad, they’ll stretch that trailer out to 90 minutes and call it good?

2. Shines says:

That was ….underwhelming. I’m sure it will make money, but none of mine.
    Sorry DC, but that’s no Avengers level film.

3. Bill says:

This is looking more and more like a high level fan made film. I am now more than worried.

4. JayClue says:

That did nothing for me. sigh. Gadot does look good as WW though.

5. Benjamin Hansell says:

Where was Superman?

6. xman_2 says:

Am I the only one who likes this trailer and excited for the movie?

• Brennan says:

Nope. I’m with you. This will be a decent movie.
      Suicide squad was a fun movie. BvS was not nearly as bad as people act like it was. Especially the extended version.
      Are the DC movies great? No, but they’re not bad either.
      They’re still better than iron man 2, Thor and Thor 2, both hulk movies, and age of Ultron.

• sja says:

Your crazy. The dc movies are not better than any marvel movie you mentioned excent the 1st hulk, which is one of the worst films ever. The plots, acting, and stories are way better than DC movies.

• OC_Guy says:

I am liking most of the DC movies so far… I think you are being a bit hard on Thor 1 & 2 and Age of Ultron…Although AoU could have been better…Iron Man 2 was OK, but 3? Yikes that was bad. But, yeah not every Marvel movie has been a gem. I’m sure overall it will be the same with DC. Some really good, others not so much.Just how it usually pans out.

7. JayClue says:

I haven’t watched the directors cut of bvs, what is in that cut that makes it so much better? Can Martha answer this?

• Brennan says:

It just explains why Clark and Bruce don’t get along better than the theatrical release.

• JayClue says:

The DC films have been fun. I just feel like they’re rushed and very thin and hole-y, story and plot wise. ive been meaning to watch the directors cut if both BvS and SS. Now, I just finished watching Rogue One this weekend, that flick was awesome all around.

8. OC_Guy says:

I am hopeful it will be good and entertaining.

9. Lonzilla says: