Variant Envy: Doll Squad Jamie Tyndall INWGraphixx exclusive

Our friends over at INWGraphixx have a new exclusive variant for the upcoming Zombie Tramp, Dollface, and Vampblade crossover series, Doll Squad with cover art by Jamie Tyndall

Danger Zone has three popular monthly titles each starring different deadly ladies, and now for the first time, all three girls come together in one book! Danger Doll Squad zero is the fuse that ignites the explosive upcoming series featuring; Zombie Tramp, Vampblade, and DollFace!

An all new crossover featuring our three most popular characters in one special event with covers by three different artists (each with a risqué variant as well)!

The variant is available in Regular and a limited edition set (200 sets available) featuring the regular and a risqué variant. Use code CHU2017 to save $5 off the sets.

19 Responses to Variant Envy: Doll Squad Jamie Tyndall INWGraphixx exclusive

1. Louie says:

Awesome! i really like Jamie’s art

2. Bill says:

Thanks for the tip! Just ordered a set.

3. Do you know if the regular Variants (Artist, Risque, etc) from Action Lab are no longer limited quantity? I’ve noticed they no longer mention the print run on the interior of the book for Vampblade & Zombie Tramp, starting around the time Dollface came along. I actually enjoy Vampblade more than Zombie Tramp now, so I usually order several Vampblade covers and only 1 Zombie Tramp cover.

I think they are still limited but the big change is the cover price on the variants now.

• I didn’t even notice that. The pre-order price must not have jumped enough for me to pay attention, lol.

The variants have always been $4.99. But, most stores probably don’t realize this and are selling them for $3.99. So that’s what the differences but they’re actually putting the cover price on the cover now

4. … and I’m on the fence about Dollface. I’ve pre-ordered up to #6, but it hasn’t really drawn me in.

5. Jun Sohn says:

INWGraphixx’s shipping charge is just ridiculous. I love the cover but I won’t buy from them.

6. Ric Lancaster says:

Since the pound fell out of its butt, ordering comics from the US has just become a waste of money ! Normally i’d consider this, not at the moment !

7. michael cox says:

ordered a set thanks

8. Anthony says:

Use code CHU2017 to save $5 per copy.

• Bobby Mansfield says:

I can’t get this code to work. It says my cart does not meet the requirements for the discount code CHU2017. Do you have to order a set? I only wanted a single copy

Nice cover.