New York Times Spoiles Secret Empire #10

Here you go. Monday Spoilers from The New York Times. Anything below this point should be considered as a spoiler and only proceed if you are good with spoilers.

We had spoiled the Secret Empire #9 a little while back showing the real Steve Rogers was living inside the mind of Kobik

We finally get the return. We will have full spoilers tomorrow night. But in the meantime check out what The New York Times was leaked by Marvel. We get a “say hello to my little friend” moment.

I guess he was judged worthy after all.

Surprising absolutely no one, Captain America is to return to heroism this week after 15 months as the leader of Hydra, a Nazi-like organization.
The moment of truth comes in Issue No. 10 of Secret Empire, which will be released by Marvel Comics on Wednesday. The series has chronicled the Captain’s takeover of the United States and many of his former allies forming an underground resistance.

10 Responses to New York Times Spoiles Secret Empire #10

Wait…. what? I didn’t see any of this coming..

• Brennan says:

Lol seriously.
      Is there ANY other way this story could have ended?!?!
      I’ve been saying at my LCS for weeks that this is a good story but there is nothing at stake because there’s a cosmic cube in play. Everything goes back to normal in the end.

• Brennan says:

To me, the really interesting part of the story has been the individual reasons for siding with cap/Hydra.

Yeah, I’m all for Hydra.. World Domination.. Yes Sir. Most people don’t know what to do with their own freedom. Most were meant to be ruled by supreme leaders. That leader should be me.. Agent Poyo.. HAIL HYDRA!

It drives me nuts because they said they wouldn’t make the end result being the cosmic cube fixed it. But what are they doing? Cosmic Cube fixes it, a sentient cosmic cube, but a cosmic cube all the same.

2. Bill says:

Zzzzzzzzzzz ….. did someone say something?

3. Ric Lancaster says:

Ive not taken any notice of this at all, and im glad i didnt feed into it on any level.

4. emiobeg says:

What a lame ending to this story. Good thing I didn’t invest my time and $ on this run.