Clayton Crain Covers Hela (in Venom) for Mighty Thor #23

Hela is going to be hot. She is in the upcoming Thor Ragnarok movie and looks awesome. Mighty Thor #23 features one of the Venomized covers that should not be missed. It is the aforementioned Hela wrapped in the Venom symbiote as drawn by Clayton Crain..

Mighty Thor #23, out 9/27/17, is already generating buzz. It is one to watch out for. One seller has them on pre-order at $2.99.

14 Responses to Clayton Crain Covers Hela (in Venom) for Mighty Thor #23

1. Angelo says:

This one’s as cool as the aunt Mays is disturbing. Alot of the new venomized covers are looking amazing.

2. JayClue says:

Crains Venom style is second to none. I picked up Venom #14 (2003, Spidey and Venom cover by C.Crain) today at my LCS.

• Alana says:

I like a few of the Venomized 2 covers like red skull, have the set preordered awhile back. I was also looking at some of the non lenticular A covers coming and for stores boycotting they are missing out. Some of these A covers are gorgeous Spider-Man #234, Deadpool #23, Punisher #218, She Hulk #159, Thanos #13, Secret Warriors #8, check out Old Man Logan #31 its cover A is way nice.

3. Wells Floyd says:

Man the Clash homage cover is awesome. “Asgard Falling.” Love it.

4. Angelo says:

Journey into mystery 102 for her 1st app. Don’t come across that one everyday.

5. Bill says:

Just this morning I was thinking we need another venomized cover. How coincidental

6. Moebius!!!! says:

A little off topic but I had to put it out there that Unknown comics is donating 20% of their online sales to the American red cross due to the Hurricane. The special runs from now till the 4th. Use Discount code (Houston).

Would Hela really even want or need the symbiote?