Attack of the Killer B’s: Marvel A Cover Edition All New Wolverine #24

Some books are worth picking up for the amazing covers alone. The covers are what grabs readers and makes them want to buy the book. Attack of the Killer B’s has been featuring a lot of B covers for DC books that have just been amazing, but here is a Marvel A cover that shouldn’t be slept on, out next week.

All New Wolverine #24 Regular Cover features an amazing rendition of X-23 Wolverine by artist Leinil Francis Yu.

All New Wolverine #24 Regular Cover is out next Wednesday and is already sold out at Tfaw.

25 Responses to Attack of the Killer B’s: Marvel A Cover Edition All New Wolverine #24

1. melthemovieguy says:

Amazing Cover ..u know its going on my list next week lol maybe even a shirt lol

2. Richard Guevara says:

The cover to Weapon x 8 and ASM 32 are also some killer Cover As as well that come out next week

3. Michael Dodulik says:

There are a ton of awesome covers coming out next week from both DC & Marvel , my pull list is ridiculously long . . . .

4. RM says:

yeah, I dont know why Yu doesn’t get more recognition. Dude is kick ass.

5. Michael Dodulik says:

WONDER WOMAN 30 JENNY FRISON STRIKES AGAIN THIS WEEK

6. Jeff says:

Action Comics #987 Lenticular Nick Bradshaw cover too

Did you read about the non lenticular cover A’s for Marvel. They will contain value stamps insert all other variants will not.

• Wells Floyd says:

Please tell me more about this…

• JayClue says:

What are value stamps?

• Richard Guevara says:

What’s so special about these value stamps?

• Alana says:

sent to me from Unknowncomicbooks.com
        New Information! Marvel has announced that part of the Legacy Launch will include the beloved Marvel Value Stamps! These will be included as an insert in all the Marvel Legacy STANDARD editions only. These Value Stamps will not be in any variant editions. Offered this month are Full 16 piece sets of the comics that include the Value Stamps. We also have a limited amount of of last months August Full 29 piece Sets that include Value Stamps. Each set comes with a free Marvel Value Stamp Collectors Booklet.

8. Alex says:

Venom #155 Mattina 1:50 is selling for around $100 on Ebay … will the price be coming down ? I definitely won’t be buying at this price regardless .

• Alana says:

What’s the difference is it just the Lenticular cover but not lenticular? Book will be ordered heavy from the Lenticulars shouldn’t be that rare.

• Alex says:

From the solicits , it looks just like lenticular ( but not lenticular ) . I pre-ordered some lenticular copies but the 1:50 non-lenticular was $50 at the time and usually I get better price so I waited but now is $100 .

9. Karl says:

Awesome cover!

Sometimes I buy a cover with a mind of sending it to CGC just to look awesome on my man cave wall…..

If they turn out to be a good spec buy then all the better.

I’ll grab a couple on Wednesday, they shouldn’t be too hard to find.