Redneck #6 Pink Signature Reminder

A heads up reminder from our friend Harley at Pensacola Pop Comics:

Make sure to check the stacks for Redneck #6B Pink Signature. Not many on eBay at the moment.

34 Responses to Redneck #6 Pink Signature Reminder

1. mybodystory says:

Picked up a copy this morning at my LCS! Thanks for the heads up.

2. David Wilton says:

None at my LCS this morning. Happy hunting.

Both shops I visited didn’t even get the Cover B variant.. so definitely no pink sig variant. Like I said before, it’s nice for Image to sneak in these pink sig variants that rarely anyone will be able to obtain.

4. emiobeg says:

Interesting enough my LCS got had all regular covers and 1 variant and It was the pink one 😀

5. ByteMonkey says:

FYI. The link to Pensacola Pop Comics is broken. It should be http://www.pensacolapopcomics.com

6. Shines says:

I got one today, my lcs had two copies only of the variant one blue one pink.
    So, is this a quick flip or hold on and see where Redneck goes?

7. Brennan says:

So apparently I’m the only one at my LCS who gets redneck. So they get one. Of cover a. So no pink sig.

So I didn’t hear anybody mention pink sigs. on the variant’s last week. Maybe they will have one next week for Man. Dest.

They are surprise and people do not know until retailers get the books in.

People are likely certainly hoping.. Manifest Destiny Cover B is already sold out at Midtown.

My shops aren’t getting them, don’t even seem to be ordering these cover B’s so I’m not going to even bother, especially if the only difference is the signature is pink instead of blue with nothing else different. Seems now like a marketing gimmick to get people to buy more covers from retailers than they normally would bother ordering..

Bravo to Image for their sneaky cash grabbing techniques..

9. David Bitterbaum says:

These pink variants are the strangest thing. Like a Chase variant of a Funko kinda.

10. Jesus says:

I haven’t been able to go to my LCS for 3 weeks now. Work has been over whelming. I did take this weekend off so that my wife and I could celebrate our 11th year anniversary. We went out and got each other some new phone lol. Hope everyone got all there new comics. Also congrats on your marriage Brennan. You will make a lot of memories with that special someone.

11. Birdman says:

I lucked out and got a pink variant Redneck but was disappointed that there’s no extra content like the Walking Dead variant. The only difference is the pink signature…nothing else. Now I’m wondering…why did Image bother to do it?…and why all the fuss?

12. Pensacola Pop Comics says:

Thanks for the mention!
    The week Walking Dead came out, my books were a day late, so I didn’t notice the pink signature – or even know about it until later in the day. Wasn’t sure I even had one, but if so, I knew it had been pulled for a great customer. Sure enough, he got it (at his discounted pull price), and he tried to pay me more for it after the fact! Turned him down of course.

That is 100% the way it should be. Went to a regular subscriber at the normal price. You are welcome for the mention.

• My old LCS from my hometown was like this. Orderable variants (alternates) were sold to pull list customers at the same price as the regular covers. And the retailer incentive variants were still priced really reasonably. They weren’t out to gouge customers for more money, and cared more about making someone’s day. That was one shop from which I’d never buy-and-flip; it didn’t feel right. But I got a lot of great books for my PC over the years.

13. Are all copies of the Invincible#140 Felici Variant the Pink Signature version? Did they go with Pink for the Regular Version and there is a harder to find Different-Color Signature? Or was there no alternate signature for Invincible? So far every copy I have seen (and all of the ones I pre-ordered) have a pink signature, lol. I got lucky with some of the others, as DCBS wasn’t discerning between the 2 colors when filling orders.