Spoilers: Walking Dead #173, We Get A Death

Walking Dead #173 is out tomorrow. Last issue we got the feeling that Jesus was in trouble since Beta got the jump on him. I can confirm someone dies this issue. Check out the spoilers below. The pictures are spoiler protected, the accompanying text is not so proceed at your own risk.

Where we left off last time, Beta got the jump on Jesus.
Reference to the Button

And the fight begins.
Reference to the Button

And it doesn’t look good for Jesus.
Reference to the Button

And the death….
Reference to the Button

And the secret is out, identity revealed.
Reference to the Button

Ok, now he is dead.
Reference to the Button

They move on to get the Whisperers.
Reference to the Button

Meanwhile Rick does what he does best.
Reference to the Button

Michonne, The Princess, Eugene and the crew meet up at the meeting spot for the crew on the radio.
Reference to the Button

And maybe it wasn’t such a good idea. Is this the beginnings of a new enemy group?
Reference to the Button

16 Responses to Spoilers: Walking Dead #173, We Get A Death

I’m getting tired of Kirkmans weak ass writing over Rick just crying over Andrea dying…. Time to let up on the wasted panes….

Rick needs to get hard again.

3. Tammy says:

I can’t tell who dies from the crummy art/storytelling

Lol. I have to agree with you. It is kinda hard to tell. Read the full issue and you will know. Let’s put it this way it is the “big bad”

I’ll tell you who’s dying.. the readers are dying a little bit every time Kirkman makes Rick cry over Andrea’s grave.

4. thehound says:

Is it safe to say the days of Walking Dead spec books are dead?

• Brennan says:

I would think not, but they will never be as valuable as pre-100 issues.
      The show is on its way out. Two more seasons tops.

• Dan Piercy says:

Fans of the show are as rabid as they’ve ever been. I didn’t like the premiere, but the 2nd episode was killer. I think there are going to be a lot more than 2 seasons.

It is becoming a little bit redundant… maybe it’s time for Kirkman to start thinking of the exit plan. I’m still a huge fan but even I’m getting kind of bored with the current story and the art is just getting worse and worse. Just feels rushed..

5. Shines says:

It’s about time to end all this rebuilding crap and send the original crew out on the road again. Too large a cast now, freakin’ Carl still lives, and Rick is a wimp. Put Negan in charge, hit the highway, and find out what’s happening elsewhere in the country.