Attack of the Killer B’s: Mattina Deathstroke #30 Cover Image revealed

Deathstroke #30 will now have a Mattina B Cover. Wow is all I can say

Deathstroke #30 is out April 4th.

‘Deathstroke vs. Batman’ part one! Beginning this month, a six-issue series-within-a-series featuring the ultimate showdown between DC’s fiercest rivals! When Batman discovers a mysterious package containing DNA test results proving that he is not Damian Wayne’s biological father, the Dark Knight sets his sights on his son’s true father-Deathstroke! But Damian Wayne can’t really be Slade Wilson’s son-can he? And who sent the package-and why? The ultimate custody battle ensues as the World’s Greatest Detective and the World’s Deadliest Assassin clash in this instant classic!

26 Responses to Attack of the Killer B’s: Mattina Deathstroke #30 Cover Image revealed

1. Adam Lebednik says:

need stack of these

2. over inflated bubba says:

3. IndyKMB says:

That cover is ridiculous.
    Mattina KILLED this one. Would be nice to see a Virgin Variant as well!

4. Salty says:

Unknown Comics has cgc 9.8s of these for sale. I believe 8 left as I post this.

• Brian Soucie says:

Thanks for the tip. I picked one of those up.

• JayClue says:

You might have to wait a while. My order from unknown comics, a copy of ASM 796 CX variant, still hasnt shipped yet. Yup, book was released 15 days ago and i no book for me. I hope i get issue #796 before #798 comes out. Buyer beware.

5. A says:

I went a bit heavy on the flash variant and having difficulties moving them, think I may dial back and only grab a few for this one

I am gonna grab one. More of a collection thing than a flip. It is still several days out before final order cut off so this will be well ordered.

6. Salty says: 49.99$

7. Richard Cuello says:

a sneak substitute. foc i think passed

8. Richard Guevara says:

Really nice cover. Btw Anthony that captain marvel by Artgerm is back and going to be a cover in July

9. Jesus says:

Don’t like it. Deathstroke CAN’T KILL SUPERMAN!!! eer wrong!! No, no, no. Not gonna have it. That should be Batman’s cape, not Superman.

Ok, ok, ok. Will pick one for the PC. With a note that says “This cover is a dream Deathstroke had.” Psh!! Deathstroke wishes he can kill Superman!!

• A. King says:

I was thinking the same thing. Why is it Superman’s cape?

• JayClue says:

I dint see a dead Supes anywhere on that cover, Jesus. Im thinkin Damien ‘borrowed’ Supes’ cape and then it ended up in Deathstrokes hands after Slade confiscated it from his new found son. Slade is then using the cape to clean his weapons simply for affect. He wanted the photo for his FB profile pic.

• Brennan says:

Really?1?! The cape is your issue? No issue with Batman accepting a random DNA test that he didn’t conduct himself? Or the fact Batman would have ran his own paternity tests when he discovered Damien’s existence? No matter what some people here may and will and have said, NOTHING CAN REASONABLY EXPLAIN THAT! Except for magic, which is just lazy writing. I can accept a lot of things, but Batman not knowing about Damien’s parentage is NOT one of them.

10. Wells Floyd says:

Mattina is killing it…just killing it

11. JanMan says:

Batman #44 A and B covers went back for pre-sale again with an FOC of 3/12 too. Wedding covers.

12. Marvel Zombie says:

This looks great. Gotta get this as I missed the Flash cover. Is this his second regular(non retailer exclusive) cover for DC or are there others?

13. Tara Strongish says:

This cover is beyond awesome