Frank Cho Amazing Spider-man #799 Variant Up for Pre-order

Frank Cho has a pair of variants for the upcoming Amazing Spider-man #799 featuring a smoldering Black Cat on the cover. It is available in two formats.

The book is available in the regular color and a pen and ink version. Both the regular and the set are available unsigned or signed.

Amazing Spider-Man #799 Frank Cho Variant is available for pre-order. The Pre-Order price is $12.99 but using the link (the blue text), you will save 15% making the book $11.05 plus shipping. The set featuring the regular and the pen and ink variant are up for pre-order for $35.99 but by using clicking here they are $30.60 plus shipping.

• Cover A: Black Cat ‘color’ variant, limited to 2,800 copies
  • Cover B: Black Cat ‘ballpoint pen‘ sketch variant, limited to 2,300 copies

17 Responses to Frank Cho Amazing Spider-man #799 Variant Up for Pre-order

1. Wells Floyd says:

It would be cool if she became the Red Goblin.

2. JayClue says:

I hesitated, but ended up grabbing 3 copies of unsigned A cover. It was the red cover that did it for me plus the 15% discount. If 799 ends up being the RG full 1st, this may have some legs as a lower printed variant. After Chos run on Harley Bs, its hard for me not to picture Selina as Harley on this cover.

• JayClue says:

Upon further inspection (these are loafers), the colour version looks like Selina and the virgin looks like Harley.

Cho is at Baltimore every year. Gonna get my copies signed and graded. Anyone end up needing signing and grading hit me up come September.

3. Christian says:

$8 shipping?! Yeow!

4. Christian says:

I’m a little torn, especially since i have the 1000 set to pick up (i’m considering the mattina trade… too.) haaaalp.

5. Kevin verdine says:

Skipping this. By the way, it seems to be quiet this year compared to last? I’m missing the Wednesday giveaways. The last 2 weeks have been weak also. I need you 3 (Anthony, Poyo, and Mel V.) to step your games up. Lol

I’m passing. Just not feeling this one.

7. louierobm says:

I’m trying to take an exclusive store variant diet, but man I love Cho’s work. I will decide tomorrow