John Tyler Christopher has announced his next Action Figure Variant for Star Wars, this one is for Bossk, for Star Wars #33.
We may have been a little responsible for this cover being slightly delayed with the leak of the K-2SO leak which pushed up the release of that cover and pushed this one back. These will only be available at John Tyler Christopher’s Webstore.
Here is the story directly from JTC himself:
A couple of years past, and I was given an amazing opportunity to request a character that I wanted, within reason. Without hesitation, the first name I mentioned was my main man!
All systems go… but then we got pitched a curve ball. I touched on this during the Luke release, but now I can finally give you the full skinny. The original idea was to do Bossk in Q3, K2-SO in Q4, and then Blue Snaggletooth in Q1 of this year. With the leak of K2 we decided to switch them up. Then with the leak of Blue Snag, we decided to push him back again. AND THEN with the amazing opportunity with Luke for the 40th issue for the 40th anniversary, we decided to push him back AGAIN!
It totally broke my heart to keep pushing him back. This was as close as it’s ever gotten to me considering releasing a 5th book in a year. It has been SO hard to keep my mouth shut, especially now that the Jedi figures have started to come out. Lando, and all of you who have been asking, I’m supper sorry I had to just play coy. I just didn’t want to spoil him, or rush him so close to Luke. Trust me, this is really cathartic (and my book shelves are going to be really happy) to finally be able to offer the one and the only…
So here is the deal:
– Sale starts at 6PM EST on Thursday, April 12, 2018.
– You are welcome to order as many Bossk books as you want (while supplies last).
– Books have arrived, so we will be able to start sending out once the pre-sale closes.
– Graded books will be shipped separately. Please see our FAQ page regarding graded book procedures.
– Orders will begin to ship on Friday, April 20, 2018. We are still a small team and require more time than the average store to ship out hundreds of orders, so we thank you for your patience and understanding.
– Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.
– If you have not received tracking by April 27, 2018, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– As before, we tweaked our policy for international orders containing BOTH graded and raw book. Please see our **UPDATES to International Shipping!!! on the FAQ page. This will not effect orders containing only raw books or only graded books.
– Any other questions can most likely be answered on our FAQ page. If not, send us a quick email and we’ll do our best to answer your questions.