Spoilers: Scooby Apocalypse #25 An End for a Friend

Scooby Apocalypse #25 is out tomorrow. It is already selling for 2-3 times cover price on eBay.

Scooby Apocalypse has always had several central themes. One of those themes, besides the monsters, is Fred’s unrequited love for Daphne. Over the previous 24 issues, Fred has expressed his feelings for Daphne only to be shot down time and again. This time things go very different. Not the typical happy conclusion for the Scooby Gang. The spoiled images are redacted. The accompanying text is not. Proceed only if you do not mind spoilers.

Click the Spoiler Warnings to see the redacted pictures.

Fred and Daphne stumble upon a nest of monsters.

Fred Finally gets what he wants, affection from Daphne.

And like any good horror story, someone gets hurt.

Fred tells Daphne what he feels for her.

And it doesn’t end well.

Not all ghosts on Scooby Doo are real estate developers in masks.

11 Responses to Spoilers: Scooby Apocalypse #25 An End for a Friend

1. JayClue says:

‘Not all ghosts on Scooby Doo are real estate developers in masks‘. That is some funny shit, Tony.

Straight up truth! Every ghost or mister on Scooby Doo ended up being a real estate developer or trying to get property. Times must have been hard in Coolsville back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone

2. OC_GUY says:

I’m just waiting for someone to do a comic where Barney murders Fred, Wilma and Betty when he finds them in bed together…. That has happened in my head dozens of times already.

3. Shines says:

Now Shaggy gets both Daphne & Velma and earns that nickname!
    Yeah, baby! Yeah!

4. Killerwit says:

His ascot killed. #puns

I didn’t like Fred anyways. I bet $5 he doesn’t stay dead though.

I stopped reading this around #5 or 6, but I kept buying it until #17 or 18, so I guess I should catch up sometime soon.

7. RIGGER ONE says:

There is a printing error in SCOOBY APOCALYPSE #25 A cover. There is a page from BATMAN WHITE KNIGHT #8 with neo joker in the book it actually looks really cool! 2 out of 5 of my books had the error, after consulting friends I’m guessing it’s around 20% so approximately 1600 of them out there. 12 k total print run, approx 8k total A cover, 4k B cover. This is already a scarce book worth $15. Now we have death of Fred, batman fans, neo joker fans, and printing error collectors all in the mix. Could be a perfect storm for a high value spec. Good luck everyone.. Now go! Heh heh..