Shattered Comics Amazing Spider-Man 800 ASM 300 Homage is Live

If you wanted in on these, act fast.

Little Giant Comics Ebay page: Little Giant Comics eBay Page
~ 500 will be released on 5/11/18 at 9:00 pm est on Shattered Comics Ebay page: Shattered Comics eBay Page

46 Responses to Shattered Comics Amazing Spider-Man 800 ASM 300 Homage is Live

1. Michael Cox says:

Thanks for heads up.I had to get one.

2. Dave says:

Little giant sold out in 15 minutes. Shattered comics slow out of the gate….still 100 left an hour after little giant ended. did word not get out about shattered comics PRESALE?

3. Dave says:

This is my last shop variant…I swear…!

Sure it is…. Until the next one…. 😉

• JayClue says:

I wouldnt put this book into the ‘store exclusive’ category. When I refer to ‘exclusives’, Im talking about certain larger online shops whos businesd is nothing but ‘exclusives’. A small brick n mortar store or smaller retailer who may put out an exclusive a few times a year doesnt fall into the same ‘evil’ category as those larger online stores do. IMO

• Poka says:

No diff. A store variant – is – a store variant

Oh btw – surprised I don’t see anyone complain that is price is $35 for a $4 book like some do with other store variants 🙂

• Richard Guevara says:

Poka it’s a $10 priced book as it’s for ASM 800.

• Poka says:

RG – not if you pre-ordered

I skipped out on the past Shattered but I have a feeling this one will go up in value…. So I bought 2 of them.

• Alana says:

Wow Poyo’s getting back in the store variant game. I’m just going to draw black lines with a sharpie on my ASM #300 and call it a one of a kind exclusive Alana EBay store variant with a print run of 1.

• JayClue says:

How much? What grade?

• Alana says:

Guaranteed 8.0 lol

• Dave says:

How much? I must have it.

Hehe… Good luck with that one. I’m making an exception for this one. Its unique in the sense on how its created. I also ordered from Shattered directly which I dont really consider a comic store…. He’s more of an artist.

• Alana says:

Already got two buyers here, going to have to send it to Heritage Auctions at this rate 🤑

Reminds me when Sex Criminals did the real sketch variant polybagged variants. I threw out the offer to anyone who didnt get a sketch to send me their regular cover and I’d sketch them a dick or something sexual on it for free…. I’d even make each one unique. So one of a kind Poyo sketch. Offer still stands to anyone…. Maybe ill even get Tony to witness if ya want it swnt off to CBCS to get graded.

• Dave says:

I waiver red on the last one…didn’t do it for me…bit would have picked one up at the convention in NH if I was in town that weekend.

Im about to drop spiderman as soon as they reboot…i picked up 2 hoping to flip this issue such that it will pay for the majority of the other….but if the price remains stagnant I’ll probably dump both before it drops further.

I’m a little weary about where the other 2000 copies are going to show up…

The reboot is the time to pick up ASM though I think…. Dan Slott is no longer writing it. ASM will be glorious once again.

• Dave says:

True, but I’m boycotting reboots….like shop variants!!

But but…. No…. More….. Dan….. Slott……

• Kevin verdine says:

You’ll be done with comics all together in a few months if you stick with it. I can’t wait for Amazing Spider-Man #1(Vol. 11) J. Scott Campbell variant. Or the 300 homage with #1’s all over it.

• Alana says:

I went through all my boxes and pulled all the non virgin or non chase store covers I have and have been steadily selling one or two a week. In my last box I found the Journey into mystery #102 first Hela I thought I had but could never find and bought another graded copy later. So I thank the store variants for helping me find that.

5. Magefury41 says:

God damn! I missed it! How do I get notified when you post something?

6. Brandon R. says:

Love want you all contribute to the site! Makes me my sand diego Wednesdays that much funner. And it’s allowed me to up may game over the last year or some. Love to pick your brains on a couple things if you ever have time. Fan for life here.

7. Christopher Bas says:

Wish they would have limited 1 per person, so normal people that don’t want to buy 5 of them can get there hands on some…..

8. JT says:

$35 for something with a 3000 print run seems a bit much.

• Dave says:

$30/$35 is pretty much the going rate for the 3000 print runs of comic exposure trade dress variants…another reason not to support their business.