Previews 2018 SDCC Exclusives Announced

SDCC is just around the corner. Previews has released their Exclusives list for the show. You can check them out below.

A couple of really cool books and statues on the list. Tfaw has them (well 90% of them as some have sold out) for pre-order at 20% off.

Comics

JIM HENSON BENEATH DARK CRYSTAL #1 Limited to 3,000

CHARLIES ANGELS #1 Limited to 2,000

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #7 FOIL CVR Limited to 2,000

MAGIC ORDER #1 (OF 6)  Limited to 2,000 (Netflix Series)

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1 VAR Limited to 4,000

DC CLASSIC HARLEY GREEN & PURPLE VINYL FIG Limited to 2,000

POP MARVEL TELEPORTING LOCKJAW & BLACK BOLT Limited to 15,000

DC COMICS BATMAN WHO LAUGHS PX STATUE Limited to 2000

VOLTRON HYPERPHASE VOLTRON PX 5PC GIFT SET Limited to 3000

13 Responses to Previews 2018 SDCC Exclusives Announced

1. David Bitterbaum says:

The green and purple Harley is interesting. Has that ever been in the comics?

I really want to like that X23 cover but it looks nothing like Laura, I really want a Batman Who Laughs statue but that looks fugly.

• JayClue says:

That BWL statue is soooo bad, Alana. What were they thinking?

• Dave says:

They’re thinking the comic customer will buy anything bwl’s. So get it in front of them…don’t care how bad it is…

3. Bill says:

Being a convention attendee for 20 years to all the major cons and many small ones I had believed the definition of “exclusuve” to mean one must physically be at the con to purchase the “exclusive ” comic. However, recently it seems “exclusives ” are sold online which counters the definition I had come to understand. (I.e. fan expo). I think another term is needed for exclusives sold online as it is deceiving somewhat. The value of SDCC and NYCC exclusives is typically far more desirable if one can only can get the comic by attending

• Dave says:

Or at least wait until after the expo before placing surplus online for sale…I agree.

Previews have always made the remaining stock available after the con. They have put these out like that for years. There is some cool stuff they are doing. It may not heat up, but I am eyeing the Batman Who Laughs and x-23 statue as well as the x-23 cover.

• JayClue says:

I no longer buy PVC statues. They feel ‘cheap’ to me. The resin statues are the way to go.

• JayClue says:

Agreed.

4. Richard G. says:

But that PX logo though on the covers??!! They look fugly,, no thanks

5. Wren says:

I am digging the Venom cover, personally. Even though the colored version looks nice, the b+w looks really cool to me.

6. adam wonders the blind comicpimp says:

what is up with that batman who laughs statue??

There is another BWL statue that looks better.