Quick Spoiler: Does Lobo’s Daughter Crush Appear in this Week’s Batman?

There has been a lot of talk about the upcoming release of Teen Titans #20, which has been pushed back until July 20th, if it will feature the first appearance of Crush, who is Lobo’s daughter. There is rumor’s she could appear elsewhere first.

I can confirm that she does make an appearance in Batman #48.

Granted, it is a preview for the aforementioned Teen Titans #20, and does run through all the DC releases out today. But as people have been clamoring for her to appear, this would be a first preview appearance.

29 Responses to Quick Spoiler: Does Lobo’s Daughter Crush Appear in this Week’s Batman?

1. Vann says:

Nice catch Anthony!

2. JayClue says:

Is that panel from a story that is a preview, or is it an advertisement?

Preview of the story.

• JayClue says:

Do you know the precedent for this scenario? A 1st as a preview story. How does the market typically react, when compared to the actual full book, when it is realeased? Is there a precedent?

We have seen it with Image comics before. Walking Dead for example. However it is across the line. Someone jokingly mentioned the lowest print run book will be pumped up, but there is some truth to that too. I don’t think it will do much of anything except pump up the collectibility of this Batman.

• Earl Hawkins says:

Got to be a first appearance, I don’t even watch movies anymore, I just watch the trailers

3. over inflated bubba says:

can wait for someone to pump up the title with the lowest print run and call it 1st appearance

4. PJ says:

Anthony,
    Is this preview only in Batman #48, or all DC books out this week?

5. Tammy says:

Previews are not 1st appearances, period, end of.

6. Salty says:

A bit of a stretch of you ask me. May as well send all your previews catalogs to get slabbed folks…….and sell them to Anthony

7. My lcs called me today to let me know Crush will make a 1st appearance next week in Titans Special 1.

8. Frani says:

Steve, at Yancy Street Comics Port Richey, FL, said he is part of a DC retailers group that receives upcoming news, etc and Crush’s 1st appearance was one such detail. Hope so as I have since ordered multiple copies from both him and others.