Spoilers: Venom #3 “Is That You God” Part 2

Last month we ran spoilers on Venom #2. The issue featured a giant winged symbiote that begged the question, was that god, well god of the symbiotes. This week we get Venom #3, with the definitive answer.

The giant dragon looking symbiote may have been a form of the god, but we clearly get the full first appearance this issue. Click the spoiler logo for spoiled images. Venom #3 is out in stores tomorrow.

32 Responses to Spoilers: Venom #3 “Is That You God” Part 2

1. melthemovieguy says:

he looks amazing

2. Dax Hansen says:

Any news on Teen Titans special? First Crush yet?

I will have it tonight.

• Richard Cuello says:

I’m hearing no 1st. 😦

• Brian Springman says:

It’s definitely a 1st, just the cameo vs full debate.

At the end of the day the print run will be significantly smaller for Teen Titans Special #1 than for Teen Titans #20 (which is STILL pre-foc and increasing daily). So if people settle on #20 and completely overlook the cameo in Teen Titans Special #1, the spec on these characters is just about toast.

Supply vs demand is the name of the game and the supply for Teen Titans #20 will surely exceed true demand. At least for a couple years+.

I do hate the cameo vs first debate. An appearance is an appearance. But in the end the market does decide. I agree Teen Titans 20 will have a huge print run and with FOC still in the future, it will be a large print run.

I saw a spoiler picture… it’s gonna be a cameo but the market will likely make this book the winner since there will be fewer than TT20. But then again, I’ve been known to be wrong at least 99.99999% of the time so don’t listen to me. 😛

I’m with Anthony though, just need to do away with the cameo and 1st appearance baloney… you either appear or don’t appear. A cameo is an appearance, it’s just brief and the audience might not realize who it is until later.

• Richard Cuello says:

Black book.. under-ordered.. appearance = winner

• Dave says:

What is pre-foc and FOC? Final order cutoff?

Yes. Final order cut off. Where retailers are no longer guaranteed copies. After that they are Advance Reorder where they are not guaranteed.

3. Richard Cuello says:

ohh nice.. I went heavy on this book

4. Big Kahuna says:

He skips leg day…

5. Wren says:

I usually don’t do variants, but picked up 2 at below ratio from an online site. Hope this turns out to be a nice spec both short and long term.

6. IndyKMB says:

I’m not normally a Venom fan but Cates has brought me into this run. Glad I pre-ordered a few here-and-there!

7. john says:

anyone point me to a spot to grab one of the variants? don’t see any really other than ebay

• kevin says:

golden apple had 20 this morning, but when news broke they raised price to 25 and still sold out quick. pretty sure its lcs or ebay from here

Looks great, I need to pickup a couple tomorrow.

9. OC_GUY says:

As of writing this Mycomicshop has #3, regular cover for sale…When I ordered they were allowing two per, but now it looks like one per order.

10. Brandon R. says: