Attack of the Killer B’s: Artgerm’s Stunning Catwoman #4

DC has been killing it with their cover priced, near virgin, variants by big named artists. Artgerm has been a particular favorite. His cover for Catwoman #4 shows why. Check out the full image below:

Catwoman #4 is out October 10, 2018. It is one of the best Artgerm images to grace a cover by DC in a long time.  I do love the engagement ring around her neck.

14 Responses to Attack of the Killer B’s: Artgerm’s Stunning Catwoman #4

1. Donato Congialdi says:

That is a cover of the year candidate for sure… Just stunning..

2. D-rog says:

She didn’t give it back? I haven’t read the issue yet. Still catching up.

Definitely going to challenge BG23 for cover of the year.

3. louierobm says:

Incredible! That’s a must have

4. Rienye says:

already on my pull list.

5. OC_Guy says:

I have a feeling Batgirl #23 will get cover of the year but this cover is just beautiful! I would think with the amount of buzz so early on already Cat Woman #4 will have a pretty large print run…. Regardless, a must buy!

6. Bill says:

I think I like this cover, but on the flip side does it not look simply like a photograph?
    And if so, is this the next “hot” thing in the industry for covers? (I.e. digital “art” that looks precisely like a photo).
    I wonder how much of this was copied from a photo.

• MrPope says:

I’ve watched some of Artgerms streams on YouTube. It’s absolutely incredible what this guy can do with a pad and Photoshop. He has such a knowledge of values and shading and colors I was just in amazement watching some of his covers come to life.

7. John F. says:

Prolly gonna have to get more than 1 copy for the PC, most awesome.

8. Minkah says:

Artgerm is god. I’ve ordered two of these covers and thinking if its enough.

Pre-ordered one for the PC and one extra, although I have a feeling the print run will be huge.

10. D-rog says:

Everyone found he Easter eggs in the photo…er…artwork yet?

11. WhatMeWorry? says:

Love, LOVE this cover but the face looks nothing like any Artgerm I’ve ever seen. Are some of you saying this could be a photo?

12. Jesus says:

This is a really nice cover. Need to get one for the PC. And I know this is his art because when I was at SDCC, his booth was full of great art and I have no doubt this is his work.

• Kevin M says:

You can always trust Jesus. (c:
      And I love all the minute details in the cover.
      Sadly I can’t come to grips with ordering from TFAW since the can only guarantee VF or better when shipping. I have books bent and the edges smashed.